Quality Control

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

loujareth

Registered Shopper
Just got took delivery of a comforter bedding set which I was really looking forward to, disappointed to discover there was a QC sticker on it. Bedding? it's a bit much really isn't it, don't know if I'm a little fussy but I find that quite wrong that someone has pulled it out of its packaging to look at. There's no dreaded double barcode or any sign of it being returns as it's clean and sparkly new but the other negative was the colour, described as grey, I discover it's actually green. Then as I was opening the bag/holder it comes in noticed the zip had snagged a little on the main comforter, done by the inspection, as it was underneath the exact spot of the zip. I have rang and asked for some 'compensation' and got the P&P back as it was almost seconds but not quite. Now it's hit me that QVC are getting it wrong for me more than right at the moment and unhappy, sign of the times and all that but I am now considering not bothering with them at all. Received something else that was a set of 12 and one of them was damaged, rang and asked for recompense, which I got but feel almost greedy. So, they may be feeling the pinch but it happens far to much as I read on here so stories, of fellow forum members getting miffed at the absence of Quality Value and Convenience. Driving people away IMO

Bottom line..this kind of thing shouldn't happen Loujareth, but it is, and for you at least, not for the first time - it's just not good enough! Glad you got your P & P back, that's something!

I could n't agree more loujareth. Another gripe I personally have is that on the rare occasion that I really like something and re-order, the re-order is never such good quality as my first purchase!

Latest posts

Back