Que Sera Sera

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I'm glad you felt well enough to post Sweetpea. Good to hear you're out of the hospital and I'm sure you're more comfortable in the hospice, although I know it's not like being at home but you're one step closer to your goal. Keep on fighting and I'm sure you'll get your wish to go home soon x

I am so pleased you are out of the hospital, hospices are wonderful places, and it seems you are be well cared for which is absolutely as you should be, and of course we care, sending you must love and hope that soon you will be home, take care xxx

I've been away from here for a while and have only just caught. up with this thread.
I 'm Sending you lots of love, positive thoughts and my prayers. you Keep fighting and know we're all rooting for you. I hope you get home soon. xxx

Last edited:
I am still thinking of you and you are always in my prayers.
I can only pray that you get your wish to get home.
You have been a shining light to us all with your humor and determination to get the very best out of life.
You put me to shame with all of my moaning and whinging, about my aches and pains.
Love and prayers Karen

So pleased for you that you are being taken care of in a much nicer place than hopsital, you deserve the best treatment. By the way how is Mr Sweetpea? Love to him as well you.

Thoughts and prayers with you constantly! Thank you for you inspiration, you'll never know how much it has meant to me. xxxxxxxxxxx

So glad to hear you're on your way home Cindy xxxxxxxxxx

You will be in my prayers again tonight. God Bless xxx

I know it is not really my place to say ...just that i know that Cindy (sweetpea) is now resting in peace .. I for one will miss her and all that made her such a lovely person to know x

I know it is not really my place to say ...just that i know that Cindy (sweetpea) is now resting in peace .. I for one will miss her and all that made her such a lovely person to know x

Thank you for taking the time to let us know , it must have been the hardest post you have ever had to make .
God bless Cindy may she rest in peace.

Thank you Mariek. I'm so very sad to hear this. Cindy brought a huge amount to this forum and I know her presence here will be hugely missed. My deepest condolences to her family. May you rest in peace lovely Cindy xx

Thank you MarieK. Not an easy thing to do, such a sad happening. Sweetpea will be very much missed on this forum. RIP Cindy.

Thank you for your post MarieK. xx

Lovely Sweetpea, I hope your final days were as you wished, not much to ask for, just to be at home, I hope that worked out for you. Maybe we'll all meet up again one day in some celestial forum, until then, sleep well & in peace. xxxx

Latest posts

Back