Qurio - a socially interesting documentary!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Lola's returned to the fold, and this time she's ecstatically happy with a pair of hideous floral sandals, each to their own, glad she's happy. Hyacinth's postman's just been and this time he's bought her a Tili box. I think she looks at the saving and buys it without much care as to what it is - 2 rather mundane covid masks, yet another rechargeable gadget to get rid of eye bags..good luck with that, and a couple of teeny tiny things she doesn't need. A hair mask (conditioner) a tiny tube of fake tan and a tiny tube of moisturiser for menopausal skin...she's giving to her husband lol! Epic waste of money.
Shirley Valentine's bought some more earrings...I've not listened to her review but I can hear her calm voice and I know what she'll say! I'm sure absolutely beautiful will be in there somewhere!

Lola's returned to the fold, and this time she's ecstatically happy with a pair of hideous floral sandals, each to their own, glad she's happy. Hyacinth's postman's just been and this time he's bought her a Tili box. I think she looks at the saving and buys it without much care as to what it is - 2 rather mundane covid masks, yet another rechargeable gadget to get rid of eye bags..good luck with that, and a couple of teeny tiny things she doesn't need. A hair mask (conditioner) a tiny tube of fake tan and a tiny tube of moisturiser for menopausal skin...she's giving to her husband lol! Epic waste of money.
Shirley Valentine's bought some more earrings...I've not listened to her review but I can hear her calm voice and I know what she'll say! I'm sure absolutely beautiful will be in there somewhere!
I must say I have missed Lola 🤣

Do you think that's why they have the caravan? So store the overflow of her QVC goodies? (And I am being very kind calling the purchases goodies😂)!!!
It does seem to be that way. Some of the stuff she buys for the caravan make sense like the hanging chair, though buying everything from Q makes no sense at all. What really is silly is spending money on beauty products and gadgets just for the caravan. Just take along what you need from home, or better still just leave a supply of basic stuff there, like shampoo, shower gel etc. It's just an excuse to buy unnecessary stuff. I mean lighted tweezers just for the caravan? Really Hyacinth?

I don't have a smart phone, so can't view this Qurio thing......maybe just as well 🤭
but I'm picturing the people described here, with the comedy names, and wondering if they actually look like how I'm imagining them. 😮

Firstly stop being rude. Merryone just like all members are free to respond, it is not for you to say who can.

It is not for me to say what is and is not appropriate for people to say on Qurio. As for members here mentioning something said on there, that is fine. The only reason we know something you said has been posted here is due to you saying it was you. Whilst we don't allow personal attacks on fellow forum members on here, people here do not know if someone on Qurio is on here.
Can you delete my membership please. I don’t want to be associated with this forum. I completely agree with the comments regarding QVC’s irresponsibility towards it’s customers and their spending habits but I don’t understand how insulting the Qurio users makes anything any better. Your ‘moderation’ is hypocritical. Be kind to each other but rip non forum members to bits. Oh and before Merryone surmises my distaste for the comments on this forum stems from being a Qurio lady let me assure you I’m not. I’m just interested in the opinions re QVC. Not the opinions on their customers looks, dress sense or homes.

Can you delete my membership please. I don’t want to be associated with this forum. I completely agree with the comments regarding QVC’s irresponsibility towards it’s customers and their spending habits but I don’t understand how insulting the Qurio users makes anything any better. Your ‘moderation’ is hypocritical. Be kind to each other but rip non forum members to bits. Oh and before Merryone surmises my distaste for the comments on this forum stems from being a Qurio lady let me assure you I’m not. I’m just interested in the opinions re QVC. Not the opinions on their customers looks, dress sense or homes.
Yes we ask members not to make personal attacks on forum members but this forum has always allowed for all things shopping telly to be discussed be that positive or negative.

I will arrange with @Graham for your account to be removed.

I’m so glad I’m not the only one Alter

ego when I looked back at my posts I didn’t recognise the snappy woman I was it certainly is an eye opener for me and looking back at my first rant I would like to apologise to silver fox as well,and I promise I will not open my mouth before my brains in gear 🤣this app has such an amazing bunch of women who are willing to forgive
Thankyou Cazza.I thought I would be poleaxed for commenting as I did and have not logged on, but here I am! We all have to think twice sometimes!

I have left a message for Hyacinth as she is talking about hair products and the sizes are too big to take away on holiday.Well decant them into small sized travel jars/ bottles which we see in Boots etc. & Amazon has to vast selection! Can’t believe a world traveller of her experience is not aware of such an obvious thing! Don’t think my comment will appear!

I have left a message for Hyacinth as she is talking about hair products and the sizes are too big to take away on holiday.Well decant them into small sized travel jars/ bottles which we see in Boots etc. & Amazon has to vast selection! Can’t believe a world traveller of her experience is not aware of such an obvious thing! Don’t think my comment will appear!
I bought a set of 6 bottles from the pound shop in a zip bag for a pound and 2 of them were spray bottles which were brilliant for decanting perfume .

Check out Shirley Valentine’s new handbag? She paid £110.00 + £4.95 postage for it, and it’s now £189.00 plus the postage! I’m not knocking her for buying an expensive bag just because I never would, but take a look at it. It might well be a soft buttery leather, the colour is lovely, if bright pink’s your thing - but does it look like a quality item? It looks really cheap and mis-shapen , the strap is mangled. Other than that , I can see nothing about that bag that screams quality, apart from the vibrant colour, there’s not much positive you can say. Look at the Lulu Guinness and Radley bags and you immediately see class and quality for the money paid. This according to Shirley came wrapped in a sheet of paper and put in a plastic bag!!! No dust bag either. Her video is filling up with compliments, so I’m not going to buck the trend and tell her what I think - but seriously, that lady’s been ripped off big time - more fool her. Her money of course, but I cannot believe what crap people are prepared to put up with when buying stuff from QVC!

Latest posts

Back