QVC Presenter Search

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Gosh thanks for that Donna, I hadn't seen that poll before, it makes really interesting reading. I see Margerine got 0 too, she really is diabolical, out of all the presenters she is the one who I cannot watch at all and have to turn off. Kathy Taylor is my favourite, the most natural I think, when I am not working I do enjoy seeing her on the morning show, and I think the way she dresses and does her make up is lovely, she looks better now in my opinion than she did all those years ago on breakfast TV.

Gosh thanks for that Donna, I hadn't seen that poll before, it makes really interesting reading. I see Margerine got 0 too, she really is diabolical, out of all the presenters she is the one who I cannot watch at all and have to turn off. Kathy Taylor is my favourite, the most natural I think, when I am not working I do enjoy seeing her on the morning show, and I think the way she dresses and does her make up is lovely, she looks better now in my opinion than she did all those years ago on breakfast TV.
Sorry, I can't agree with you about Kathy Taylor - yes, she's a good presenter and natural, she is one of my two favourites, I also like Catherine Huntley, also very natural with the odd slip, which she admits too, makes her all the more natural for me. As for Kathy, I do not think her makeup is good, she looks as if she's not had a good night's sleep every time I see her, and her hair needs attention, she is much nicer with her hair behind her ears or off her face.

I think Kathy just probably needs to wear specs - as she does blink and squints a lot, thus making her look tired (although perhaps she DOES have late nights and early mornings, which make her look knackered !)

I think Kathy just probably needs to wear specs - as she does blink and squints a lot, thus making her look tired (although perhaps she DOES have late nights and early mornings, which make her look knackered !)

I really like Kathy, very natural and easy to watch!! Probably will be the early mornings that make her look tired! She's still one of the best :mysmilie_12:

Latest posts

Back