QVC Update Email Overload

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

amn

Registered Shopper
Is anyone else getting heartily sick of getting daily emails from QVCS updates? I've started ignoring them now. Why have they suddenly become so frequent??

only emails I get (and not often these days!) are order confirmation and despatch details..not that I want being deluged with them!

Is anyone else getting heartily sick of getting daily emails from QVCS updates? I've started ignoring them now. Why have they suddenly become so frequent??

I keep getting them too, plus TSV ones every day. I delete them without bothering to read them. I just keep the ones that have order details on and those they send when something is dispatched. Once the goods have arrived those get deleted too.

I never get any emails from QVC, obviously I don't spend enough!

I hardly buy anything so it can't be that. I wonder if like Donna said, I've somewhere along the line said I'd like email updates. They suddenly just seem to have gone from maybe one a week to at least one a day.

Go to your account page (MY ACCOUNT), scroll down and there it is, "email subscriptions"- all the settings and info there.

I get them constantly too. Sometimes twice a day too. They're always the same ones, pushing easy pay offers. I've not done any Christmas shopping with QVC and don't intend to either.

i get loads too, I just delete then without opening them as I can guess what they are going to say and I would never do Christmas shopping with them , the p and p alone would buy another load of presents of I ordered one thing each from them for the people on my list.

i get loads too, I just delete then without opening them as I can guess what they are going to say and I would never do Christmas shopping with them , the p and p alone would buy another load of presents of I ordered one thing each from them for the people on my list.

But I bought a very nice knife sharpener from them last year!

Yes, I've been getting lots too. Adding insult to injury, when not one of them is the 3 easypay code which other people are getting!

if they're the same as the ones i'm getting every day, there's nothing mysterious about it. it's just xmas - all the emails are plugging stuff that would be perfect for xmas.

I'm getting them everyday , They're more frequent than those bloomin PPI ones

Latest posts

Back