Random musings and general banter.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Will he be selling a cheap drone? How about some magic marker pens? Maybe some slime? Toy cars? A pair of gloves that light up? Christmas won't be Christmas without Dire and his tat.
It’s Glo Gloves,Cable Tidies, loft lights. Storage for crafting, as his wife is a big crafter

IW you have Sally Jacks, Create and Craft you have Richard Mire and Chef Joe not sure which is worse

I'm from Buuurn laaay, my house was on American TV, I'm from flippin Buuurn Laaay.

Brings a lot of class to the channel does Sally.
Being from the North myself i find its very much a selective Burnley accent when it suits , which i find pretty pathetic, someone from burnley would say yooooooow doooow. She says yieyy diey!

Black Friday Exclusive Prize Extravaganza Draw…First Prize - A free cane in the colour of your choice, plus a complimentary presenter limp. Second Prize - Two Free Canes and Dinner With Peter Simon…

Another dash-cam…How inspiring…Comparison Price?? Just outrageous..

How can he motivate himself to sell (or not sell) the same things day after day..The same patter, the same scaremongering scenarios… Now here we go again with the half baked information about insurance company discounts for buying a cheap dash cam. It’s not accurate.

William? He buys bras he buys canes, he buys dash cams, nightly. Have they read him out today?

Latest posts

Back