Random musings and general banter.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

E-pulse headphones here for 45 and Mike has them at 18 quid

Hi Ian - welcome!

He said they were sold out yesterday. standard!!

£18 quid sounds cracking value for some chunky bluetooth headphones

My missus heard your clip and unprompted she said 'god he's annoying I didn't like him when he was in holy oaks' :ROFLMAO:

Hi Ian - welcome!

He said they were sold out yesterday. standard!!

£18 quid sounds cracking value for some chunky bluetooth headphones

My missus heard your clip and unprompted she said 'god he's annoying I didn't like him when he was in holy oaks' :ROFLMAO:
ha ha ... interesting they brought him back so clearly trying to get something going.

BTW why is this thread so popular compared to the others, do you all have a love/hate relationship with the channel ?

and yes 18 quid is good value I got one as a set I can wear as wanted and dont care about breaking

ha ha ... interesting they brought him back so clearly trying to get something going.

BTW why is this thread so popular compared to the others, do you all have a love/hate relationship with the channel ?

and yes 18 quid is good value I got one as a set I can wear as wanted and dont care about breaking
seems good lighthearted banter in here I haven't looked elsewhere on the site, possibly nail on head there!!

A worktop full of raw or half cooked food.....yummy!! the runs for 2024 anyone?? :sick:

Keep in mind though its not the pans fault its the camping stove they have been using (granted it is so amateur) I would have sprayed some of the Gammmmmon over it that would have got it warmed up if nothing else!

They must of known what the pick of the day was going to be at 9 but the graphics are not working they are the most unprofessional shower of sh@t I have ever seen
Mind though it gives Mike of the Simon's a chance to be the bestest pal you have! cause of the graphics "delay" Mike of the Simon's knocked a few quid off just cause he can (y) ;)

cheaper on amazon by £15.00 ish.

in the notes.
Capable of recharging severely discharged or heavily sulfated battery and extend battery life. Note: It can not activate a dead battery or repair a battery which is damaged seriously; it also can not repair a battery back to 100% new.

Latest posts

Back