Random musings and general banter.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I think someone mentioned they had seen him on another channel, still allegedly twisting Igors arm into letting him have a few more watches, to bring us all the never to be repeated deal of a lifetime! ‘Guys’
He was on Shop on TV on ITV a few weeks back

I think someone mentioned they had seen him on another channel, still allegedly twisting Igors arm into letting him have a few more watches, to bring us all the never to be repeated deal of a lifetime! ‘Guys’

Last saw him on shop extra but maybe TJC saw from the IW books no one brought that stuff ??

and How can I tell Peter is on ?? the posts just explode again ha ha ...

ps. I like him, there I said it ...

Peter is selling handbags. He's shown what's coming next, a spongy seat pad, which is good if you're suffering from the hemorrhoids he said🫣. I'm worried in case he claims that our Hammy has got one for when when he's having a rest on his famous walks🤣
Peter read out a text from 'Hammy' who had bought the cushion (as Muttley predicted) for his walks. The story went that Hammy uses it on benches, with Peter agreeing that this was a fantastic idea. It's hard to keep up with Hammy's Ideal World hiking clobber.

Last saw him on shop extra but maybe TJC saw from the IW books no one brought that stuff ??

and How can I tell Peter is on ?? the posts just explode again ha ha ...

ps. I like him, there I said it ...
From r'Bet to r'Paz....to....right.....from mack.....Charli....ok. Good on you Ian'r....we are all welcome to our opinions (y) Just abv a buy.

Peter read out a text from 'Hammy' who had bought the cushion (as Muttley predicted) for his walks. The story went that Hammy uses it on benches, with Peter agreeing that this was a fantastic idea. It's hard to keep up with Hammy's Ideal World hiking clobber.

You should try carrying it all, have had to order one of these carts from Amazon to hold all the stuff on my walks. :ROFLMAO:

w1.JPG

I wish I could predict tomorrow's winning lottery numbers😂😂😂

Pedro says, if you have gray hair....just av a buy, readers for all.....fair play to Pedro the way he is handling these frames they are proving to be very sturdy!!

From eye to glass....from frame to optician....from lense to....i cant read that on the screen.....Viv is in....Mary is out.....Clive is all about.

Latest posts

Back