Random musings and general banter.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

They have been lifting forum user names - two in particular - and for some time. It creates almost a stalking type feel, with them sniffing around the forum getting offended but other than Paz’s outbursts, saying nothing here. Then, as a selling point, Simon has the nerve to use identity theft as a reason to buy some cheap shredder. The very same Simon who regularly uses Hammy from Aberdeen as a gender switching, cane waving, product endorsing ‘genuine’ texting…Lipsmacking, thirst quenching, ace tasting, motivating, good buzzing, cool talking, high walking, fast living, ever giving, cool fizzing…Pepsi..Ideal World contributor when they aren’t…Grand hypocrisy…

They have been lifting forum user names - two in particular - and for some time. It creates almost a stalking type feel, with them sniffing around the forum getting offended but other than Paz’s outbursts, saying nothing here. Then, as a selling point, Simon has the nerve to use identity theft as a reason to buy some cheap shredder. The very same Simon who regularly uses Hammy from Aberdeen as a gender switching, cane waving, product endorsing ‘genuine’ texting…Lipsmacking, thirst quenching, ace tasting, motivating, good buzzing, cool talking, high walking, fast living, ever giving, cool fizzing…Pepsi..Ideal World contributor when they aren’t…Grand hypocrisy…
I don't recall Dr Quincy ever being used. Being named after a fictional coroner played by Jack Klugman might be why

I haven’t been watching so just checked the recently to air page to see what I’ve missed
spotted a

Polyester Jumper (Size 1x1 cm) - Black​

Wonder who that’s ment to fit :oops:

Attachments

• C4E17CEC-8743-40D8-AC88-59438889FE68.png
    C4E17CEC-8743-40D8-AC88-59438889FE68.png
    965.3 KB · Views: 0

Latest posts

Back