Random musings and general banter.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I'll ask again. If you don't like it why watch and comment?
If you switched off and stopped buying Ideal World would close in just a few months.

Not a medical device, Mason says, as he should. Somebody should make Dr. Edwards aware. He suggests you don’t trouble a clinician and take your blood pressure with it.

Down to double figures. 99 or 10?
I was asking the trainer in the gym about those smart watches. He said they're not always accurate but good as a guide. As long as the reading eg for blood pressure is between 90/60mmHg and 120/80mmHg then you can track it and if it changes wildly go to the doctor. I'm not so sure about the blood sugar measurements

A fair point, Dr. There obviously are uses for cuffless budget devices. But as a guide only, as you say. Mason is spot on also with pointing that out. Whereas Edwards suggests not troubling a clinician, and just to use the watch for taking blood pressure. Mason at least adds in if your readings are consistently high, to consult your GP.

A fair point, Dr. There obviously are uses for cuffless budget devices. But as a guide only, as you say. Mason is spot on also with pointing that out. Whereas Edwards suggests not troubling a clinician, and just to use the watch for taking blood pressure. Mason at least adds in if your readings are consistently high, to consult your GP.
If I'm going to listen to a TV doctor it has to be Dick Van Dyke Mark Sloan from Diagnosis Murder. The man is 98 and still goes to the gym

Latest posts

Back