Random musings and general banter.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I don't believe Mike picks the items he is selling. He turns up and sells what he is given. If you was picking items yourself, you wouldn't pick any of this crap.

Scandalous! Mike has said in the past how he demands to have certain items on his show (Gammon, record players, watch repair kits, dash cams) so if he says he picks the items he sells, I believe him.

The bald fella would never tell a porky.

🤭

Mike of the makes it up as he goes alongs.....selling a torch on a stick......then rips into a hat with a led light....says you look a wally with that hat on.

Said hat Mike of the makes up it as he goes along was selling just a few weeks back!!!

Mike starting looking for a new job chief!!!

Mike of the makes it up as he goes alongs.....selling a torch on a stick......then rips into a hat with a led light....says you look a wally with that hat on.

Said hat Mike of the makes up it as he goes along was selling just a few weeks back!!!

Mike starting looking for a new job chief!!!

I have to say I love all your "Mike of the …" quips 🤭 Some of them really make me laugh out loud.

I have to say I love all your "Mike of the …" quips 🤭 Some of them really make me laugh out loud.
Thank you...

I know sound....from rocket to man.....from cheap ed' phones....to even cheaper ed' phones. They called me Elton to Reg to Dwight!

Latest posts

Back