ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I've said it before ........

Thomas Frake
Tom Flake
Tom Fake
Tom Fake Diamonds
Tom Pepper
Tom you used to work for Bid, like most of them do, and Ideal World is NOWT to do with Bid :mysmilie_19:

So Mr Pepper has tonight been telling everyone that moissanite is better than diamond (for several minutes) then said that nobody would be able to tell the difference between a particular ring and fire diamonds...wait...WHAT?!?

MAKE YOUR MIND UP THOMAS (as Genpleaseleave keeps calling him)

Oh dear! And six directors resigning/jumping ship in a month. Doesn't look great, does it. A disreputable company in financial distress preying on vulnerable people using the equally schlocky medium of a second-rate TV shopping channel staffed by ex Bid-TV chancers. Classy.

Isn't is amazing what you can find out on the internet if you know where to look. Knowledge is power and you don't get ripped off by shoddy companies.

I wish this liar would stop calling these things German precision timepieces. They are about as German as Chicken Chow Mein!!!! How do they get away with it? It really makes me mad!!!!

When I see a presentation about expensive watches, (okay, expensive doesn't mean good quality), don't you just love it when Gollum refers to the other chap as mate!

Just look at the AMAZING results when using Skinn Lip x6 Pro Volume Lip Enhancing Serum at £24.99 + an utterly shocking £5.99 P&P to deliver just 44ml of product (free returns my ar*#).

I'm glad that Nok Off Gok explained what it actually does. Silly me, I thought it just looked like she's wearing Lippy :mysmilie_59:

image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg

Anyone notice how regularly the ASA is mentioned on IW these days? On at least three occassions since the channel's been flooded by ex-Bid personnel and products I've heard them reminding us how they are governed by the ASA to try and convince us no doubt that they're not lying to us in any way shape or form! Now this wouldn't have happened in the past. There are two ways of looking at this - Firstly, the Bids were flauting the rules at every opportunity and with such frequency that everybody else's little indiscretions slipped under the radar, secondly the gradual morphing of IW into Bid has been noted and they are being watched more carefully (not just by us!)

Finally - Wouldn't it be great if everytime a presenter said something that wasn't true their nose grew like Pinocchio! "Ooooh, these boots are so comfortable, I wore mine to run a marathon"....wwhoooooop, there goes the nose!!

Anyone notice how regularly the ASA is mentioned on IW these days? On at least three occassions since the channel's been flooded by ex-Bid personnel and products I've heard them reminding us how they are governed by the ASA to try and convince us no doubt that they're not lying to us in any way shape or form! Now this wouldn't have happened in the past. There are two ways of looking at this - Firstly, the Bids were flauting the rules at every opportunity and with such frequency that everybody else's little indiscretions slipped under the radar, secondly the gradual morphing of IW into Bid has been noted and they are being watched more carefully (not just by us!)

Finally - Wouldn't it be great if everytime a presenter said something that wasn't true their nose grew like Pinocchio! "Ooooh, these boots are so comfortable, I wore mine to run a marathon"....wwhoooooop, there goes the nose!!

As we know Bid got away with their tales for years. Just like with Ideal World now people didn't bother complaining but there came a time when people had simply had enough, the rest is history. If Ideal World don't start upping their game I suspect this will happen with them too.

I do believe they need to take a hard look at their Jewellery 'experts' and reign them in. I suspect, because of the high prices involved, it's this area where the complaints will begin to start rolling in.

And some of their Face Potions, various 'Health' and 'Heathy Eating' Contraptions and Skincare 'Supplements' sales are other areas where I'd be concerned too.

Sadly, genuinely sadly, I think that without improvements it's only a matter of time before Déjà vu occurs :mysmilie_59:

You've all heard the claim that Skinn Cosmetics are 'Number One in America'. I've often wondered what it's 'Number One' in. Well Baby Jane seemed to answer my question. Apparently it's 'Number One on American TV', that's cleared that up. Well actually it didn't clear it up. Nok Off Gok has just said he's the number one brand 'on every network I'm on'.

But Nok Off Gok isn't on QVC in America, and he's not even on HSN. He's on a rather obscure channel called 'Evine'.

And just look at the reviews for Evine. Look familiar? :mysmilie_59:

https://www.consumeraffairs.com/online/shopnbc.html

image.jpg

You are dead right there. Someone somewhere is going to end up seriously not a happy shopper. Guy on Skinn is making some pretty outrageous claims as I write.'Stem 'cells from plants working in human cells?hmmmm. Think I'll eat my fruit.

Latest posts

Back