Random musings and general banter.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Which colour cane do you have Hammy, and have you ever used the siren?

That siren would give folks a heart attack. :eek:

PS

Have no need of a walking stick, but if i did i wouldn't need IW's one, have 3 in the loft along with 2 zimmer frames and a wheel chair, so i think i'm covered if i needed mobility aids.;):ROFLMAO:

Even Rob appears to have walked. He was a good, honest seller..

If they must sell products geared towards disabled people, don’t hideously patronise their intended market by mimicking the movements of the physically impaired. It is sickening to see. Having worked for some years for a disabled peoples organisation back in the 2000s, one of the definite no-nos was the idea that you could, as a sighted person, for example, place a blindfold over your eyes, and then try to move around for ten minutes to get the feeling of what it is like to be blind. Affecting a limp or a generally shambling gate to try to sell a cheap walking stick is equally distasteful, and it speaks volumes for the calibre of individuals prepared to allow such an appalling sales tactic.

Last edited:

Attachments

• Screenshot 2024-04-05 at 22.10.20.png
    Screenshot 2024-04-05 at 22.10.20.png
    676.2 KB · Views: 0
If you want a power bank, get yourself an Anker one. Needless to say, not available on Decorating Table TV.
A couple of years ago I wanted a Bluetooth smart speaker to listen to Spotify on my phone or tablet. Knew nothing about them so I looked on Amazon. Saw an Anker one for only ÂŁ20, its really small but had great reviews about how powerful it was. I'd never heard of the brand but took a chance. It's amazing, I never regretted buying it and as I listen to music, podcasts or audiobooks every day it was great value for money.

He says he was on Blue Peter, but I can’t remember, ooh maybe it was that day when the Elephant took a dump and he had to clear it up
Funnily enough I met Peter Purves last year and he was talking about that Lulu the elephant incident. Never mentioned Peter Simon though and you'd think you would ;) He was never a presenter on Blue Peter. He 'may' have been an intern and he 'may' have been a guest during his Going Live/Live and Kicking days but the way he goes on about it, like as if he was in the presenter line up is just nonsense

Last edited:
A couple of years ago I wanted a Bluetooth smart speaker to listen to Spotify on my phone or tablet. Knew nothing about them so I looked on Amazon. Saw an Anker one for only ÂŁ20, its really small but had great reviews about how powerful it was. I'd never heard of the brand but took a chance. It's amazing, I never regretted buying it and as I listen to music, podcasts or audiobooks every day it was great value for money.
Me too! Mine is still going strong. I also bought one of their Selfie Sticks (don’t judge me!) and it is still doing a fine job! Great Brand.

Oh glass PC desk, i've got a similar old (20 years) one in the loft, mine has blue coloured glass, but it has a metal shelf near the bottom for printer, it's actually a waste of time, top is too small especially if you've a big monitor, speakers and other stuff, so end up base unit is on the floor to the side and the struts at the back cut down on space needed for the printer especially if the paper feed is at the top rear.

Mason??? Er…yes, Mike.. Get ear nahrrr, yer fu….Ooh decided we were going to get that fu…blee…cane again? Well, er, Mike, we have another 10,000 to shift again. The boys upstairs bought them all for £1000…But I don’t wanna waste arf an hour of my precious geezer selling time on a bloo dy walking stick with a wah wah noise.. I ain’t gonna ave us two selling that thing again. And we ain’t doing no pretend limps no more Ivor. It’s disrespectful to disabled people. Get it, Mason?

Latest posts

Back