Random musings and general banter.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

She left her mic open on handover. She is: “So fed up with these schedules.” Don’t worry - so are we.

Ofthemasons telling us there is less than fifty in the business. Does he actually mean less than fifty left for his show’s allocation? I suppose the first statement encourages people to buy and the second statement would encourage people to leave it to another time?

Basically, anything any one of them tells you, think the opposite.

This power bank has got a working torch, he says. Not working when he tries it. Then says this one hasn’t been charged. Checks and says oh yes it has. Doesn’t try the not-working torch option again. Moves on. Sheer comedy on DTTV.

Last edited:
She left her mic open on handover. She is: “So fed up with these schedules.” Don’t worry - so are we.

Ofthemasons telling us there is less than fifty in the business. Does he actually mean less than fifty left for his show’s allocation? I suppose the first statement encourages people to buy and the second statement would encourage people to leave it to another time?
Is Natalia fed up with early shifts or are sales not going well?

Are the presenters on commission do we know?

I’m still wondering if anybody on air will touch on the channel being 24 this week, as the presenters seemed to make out, as though, the channel was on its summer holidays last year, then they should

Create and Craft are currently celebrating being 21, Mr Parker was on there yesterday, saying how he misses the old IW, and the studios, at Newark Road, he let slip. That if they hadn’t let there presenters stay at the studios at the beginning of lockdown, and latter in the car park, both channels would have folded in 2020

Mouthy Mike is 'havin a paddle in a foot spa. Cor Blimey it's like being down at Margate wiv all the family. Luverly.
Could be worse, he could have given a rendition of Chas and Dave's Margate😁. I'd best shut up in case any of the children in the gallery are reading this, don't want to subject anyone to that!

Latest posts

Back