Random musings and general banter.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Too late :mysmilie_17:

He looks rough today

Yes he does Momma.

He looks like a gnarled, hairy orange :mysmilie_59:

IMG_0279.JPGIMG_0277.JPG

Peter the snorer, yes I said snorer as now he is on with the snore wizard talking all over the presenter.

Poor poor poor Peter he has now just revealed he has had a snoring problem...............until he started using the snore wizard and yes folks you've guessed it, this device has reformed Peters life, listen to him its all way way over the top balls, why cant he just present in a calm relaxed and decent pace without making daft screaming rants or outrageous claims while having no manners or respect for anyone else who is trying to share the same platform with him.

Peter the snorer, yes I said snorer as now he is on with the snore wizard talking all over the presenter.

Poor poor poor Peter he has now just revealed he has had a snoring problem...............until he started using the snore wizard and yes folks you've guessed it, this device has reformed Peters life, listen to him its all way way over the top balls, why cant he just present in a calm relaxed and decent pace without making daft screaming rants or outrageous claims while having no manners or respect for anyone else who is trying to share the same platform with him.

Snore Wizard is such an appropriate product for this bore fest.

Of course Dirty Peter is one of a gaggle of goons that opts for the chaotic style of presenting. I've always assumed it's to distract viewers from the outrageous claims that you accurately refer to, not to mention the often eyewatering product prices, ripoff carriage costs and unprecedented premium rate order phonelines.

Like many people I don't watch Dirty Peter for very long but I haven't heard him mention 'Bet' for a while, you don't think they've 'split up' do you? :mysmilie_59:

I can't even imagine what the profit margin is on those snore things. They must cost pennies at most to manufacture.

Like many people I don't watch Dirty Peter for very long but I haven't heard him mention 'Bet' for a while, you don't think they've 'split up' do you? :mysmilie_59:

Nowadays I don't watch the channel for very long unless truly desperate for something to watch and/or there's something vaguely interesting (which is rare), but did hear Peter fairly recently mention a (male) partner, though the cynic in me thinks that this may have only been done because of the sales pitch.

Ideal World seems to have turned into the worst of both worlds, namely the tedium of rolling product demos combined with the misselling practiced by the old Bid channel. Even QVC is getting preferable to tiresome Ideal World and that's saying something :mysmilie_59:

Shaun 'I'm not being funny' Ryan is getting a Pressure King Pro

Wonder why, when the food looks sh!T

Dunno where he finds the space in that tiny little kitchen of his to put all these kitchen gizmos.

Maybe he's (wait for it) telling lies? :mysmilie_13:

I wonder if he's gone a bit overboard on the juicing I:e carrot juice .I believe a real excess can turn the skin orange.

Ha Ha :mysmilie_19:

Let's hope Ideal World don't recruit 'Juice Master' Jason Vale.

Him and Nanty together would be orange overload :mysmilie_59:

IMG_0277.JPGIMG_0282.JPG

Nanty is shilling SCUDERIA Ferrari Watches, the prices are genuinely staggering.

He has a very dreary 'expert' with him called Simon Furguson. Simon has no Italian style though, think Ted off Hi De Hi, all he's missing is nicotine stains on his fingers (Nanty makes up for that though with his tango hands).

They take the pish don't they? :mysmilie_59:

IMG_0283.JPGIMG_0277.JPGIMG_0284.jpg

Flippin heck, is there any ailment or medical condition he hasn't had? It would be easier to list what he hadn't had than what he has. The man's a medical miracle (or a compulsive fibber, delete as appropriate). So now he snores as well - wonder what Our Bet thinks of that!:mysmilie_17:

"You'll know when you've been Tango-ed!" And from the look of Nanty, a bucket of self-tanner just fell on him, or he's had a bath in it.

Nanty is shilling SCUDERIA Ferrari Watches, the prices are genuinely staggering.

He has a very dreary 'expert' with him called Simon Furguson. Simon has no Italian style though, think Ted off Hi De Hi, all he's missing is nicotine stains on his fingers (Nanty makes up for that though with his tango hands).

They take the pish don't they? :mysmilie_59:

View attachment 13431View attachment 13432View attachment 13433

Flippin heck, is there any ailment or medical condition he hasn't had? It would be easier to list what he hadn't had than what he has. The man's a medical miracle (or a compulsive fibber, delete as appropriate). So now he snores as well - wonder what Our Bet thinks of that!:mysmilie_17:

If Dirty Peter thought claiming he'd overcome the Ebola Virus would help him in his grubby, grabbing ways he'd have surely had it. In fact Ricketts, Malaria and even the Bubonic Plague should not be ruled out.

This quite shameless man is of course beyond the pale, he's a liar, but in fairness he's no worse than Nanty with his Dad (who didn't have a Mobility Scooter) spiel.

Good grief, they're absolutely horrible aren't they? Is there anything they won't say* to hit their sales targets? :mysmilie_13:

* I know one thing they won't say, that they're G#*, no way!

If Dirty Peter thought claiming he'd overcome the Ebola Virus would help him in his grubby, grabbing ways he'd have surely had it. In fact Ricketts, Malaria and even the Bubonic Plague should not be ruled out.

This quite shameless man is of course beyond the pale, he's a liar, but in fairness he's no worse than Nanty with his Dad (who didn't have a Mobility Scooter) spiel.

Good grief, they're absolutely horrible aren't they? Is there anything they won't say* to hit their sales targets? :mysmilie_13:

* I know one thing they won't say, that they're G#*, no way!

My current favourite for desperate sales techniques has to be Kevin Reynolds. He'll do anything to shift those watches, including performing his own distorted version of a once popular game show...

pric.jpgvos.jpgwrong.jpg

As for Nanty, here's something you don't see every day...cat.jpg

And finally, a blast from the past from Ideal's garden furniture and (recently appointed) Kinkade expert. Clearly a man who appreciates the finer things in life...odd.jpg

What's the story behind Shaun "nasal problems" Ryan being called nanty?

It's (in my opinion) the ridiculously phony way he talks, possibly to try and sound affable, or maybe even vulnerable, to his swathes of old lady 'isn't he a lovely son' fans.

£9.99 = Nan Nanty Nan

I think he's an utter schlock, I reckon he's the most ruthless and dislikable out of all the goons. It seems he thinks nothing of pushing cruise holidays to destinations where it's illegal to lead a gay life. I'd say he should possibly be ashamed of himself but who am I kidding, have you ever heard his Mobility 'Me Dad' Scooter sales? Perhaps he doesn't shame easily?

I guess that's how he's lasted so long (not that he ever mentions that of course).

He makes me itch :puke:

Latest posts

Back