Random musings and general banter.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

If I remember Sally started her youtube and Instagram, during the time she was sheliding due to Corona, maybe she started so she had a bit of guaranteed money coming in, She is freelance so would IW have still paid her, I know she still done some Voiceovers from home, which she would have got some wage for, maybe she still sees herself as vunerable, there must be a reason, why she still uses the caravan and won’t touch hotels, and maybe she wonders what If we ever have to lockdown again

It all me me me with most of these two bob presenters and they all live in a world where they think they are number one and everyone needs them and wants to be them and everyone loves them and only want to hear the good parts, as soon as someone has a opinion they dont want to hear we all know how it goes thereafter.

I mean over the years some of the selling tactics have been shocking, unprofessional and just crass yet I truly think the presenters are that used to it they think its "ok" now.

Is it me or was the rain or traffic not even that bad, a complete Drama Queen.

Look like is a small oldish audi/vw suv she drives.

As stated these people do seem to thrive on attention. She is annoying just for her massive gob and talking tosh, but way down the list when it comes to IW sales patter bull:poop:. ‘You must insure this’ ‘I dont want you to miss this opportunity’ ‘thats incredible’ or a blue magic pure BS ‘demo’ by that wally iles.

Another reason not to drive an Audi. The first being the car automatically dragging you to less than 30 feet behind the car in front at speeds of 30 MPH and above

I think like Becque they are desperately trying to garner some sort of other possible "career" As they can see this might have another 5/10 years but possibly not a lot more (certainly not in the same number)

And tbf if they have been paid late or not at all for some work you can't blame them.

Shopping Tv presenter seems a very hard profession to get sacked from (once established) but on the downside you can name on one hand or finger the amount that have gone onto a better job on the back of it (that I am aware of)

Alrrright gang!! and ladies!! Its Mike the mannequin tonight, Mike looks like he has been dragged through the rails of clothes in TK Maxx and if ever this clothing doesnt suit someone well its the mannequin as he just looks silly in all this clobber guys....and ladies.

Mike the mannequin has a touch of the Den and Sal's tonight as according to him he has purchased a lot of these items...blah blah blah.

According to the mannequin some of these items are going to sell out in 5 minutes and you MUST be quick guys (and ladies) Mikey Mannequin is sounding very excitable tonight in his clobber, we have heard it alllllllll before Mannequin, jees who still buys into this garbage??

Are you gonna miss this opportunity, punk
3C1D6543-373E-45D1-919C-9C17A441444D.jpeg

Alrrright gang!! and ladies!! Its Mike the mannequin tonight, Mike looks like he has been dragged through the rails of clothes in TK Maxx and if ever this clothing doesnt suit someone well its the mannequin as he just looks silly in all this clobber guys....and ladies.

Mike the mannequin has a touch of the Den and Sal's tonight as according to him he has purchased a lot of these items...blah blah blah.

According to the mannequin some of these items are going to sell out in 5 minutes and you MUST be quick guys (and ladies) Mikey Mannequin is sounding very excitable tonight in his clobber, we have heard it alllllllll before Mannequin, jees who still buys into this garbage??
Didn’t see it. But from seeing him strutting around and generally posing on the fashion parades previously, he is clearly being put in garments by his dressers far too young and distasteful for a man in his early 60s. Similar to dressing your aged Granny in hot pants, a low cut top, push-up bra, fishnet tights and a blonde wig. In fact he would look more on trend and fitting to size if he swopped outfits with that granny.

Bbq season, time for an IW standard opening scare pitch for anything using energy, Gas canister prices are through the roof we are told.

That main powered tower bbq looks a pain to move and store, the bit they don't tell you.

Word of the day ‘Bwilliant’

Great news for the Monday night Edgar & Swan extravaganza of parsley. Each Bic pen and Panini football cards PVC holder comes with a free watch, Mr. Tumnus One tells us. Or was it other way round?? Mr. Tumnus Two says he is the fourth generation of a watch making family. What did the first generation one make watch wise? This was the first Britishman to fly across the Atlantic without the aid of an aircraft, says Tumnus Two. Marvellous Britishmans..

And now showcasing one of the most important watches since the last most important watch says Tumnus One - The Swan & Vesta Curry Boris Johnson Lockdown Breaker Tourbillion...It Always Marks Time When the Illegal Social Gathering is at an end. Never forgets the needs of its owner - Time for another? And warns you when your number is up - Time to Resign, Boris...

Latest posts

Back