Random musings and general banter.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Who would want a watch that's commemorating 21 years of a shopping channel?

'Oh that's a nice watch, I see it has the Union Jack on it with the dates 2000 - 2021 listed underneath. What does that commemorate? A major political event? Something very significant in your life?'

'Eh no, it commemorates 21 years of the shopping channel Ideal World.'

'Wow, I bet that'll appreciate in value big time!!!'

Jack saying to Beck that he can’t hear him, is he having a laugh? His woo hoos and loudness go right through me😳 The volume is right down and he’s still unbearable.

Why is he dressed as a chimney sweep?

I had a horrid second just now as not seen him today where I thought he had gone full blackface

He is performing at 8,15pm

set those alarms wonder if we get any free life coaching thrown in as well

I almost laugh out loud when they say

'It's our birthday, we're celebrating 21 years on air and are taking you back to the '80's ...'

WHY?!?!?!?

'Happy birthday gran, gosh, you're 90 years old! Born in 1931, amazing! Give me a sec gran, I'm going to take you right back to when you were a child growing up in the 30's, back in a minute gran ...'

dinosaur.jpg

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Hand fell off the Nubeo

Mason blaming it on being just a sample model. ;):rolleyes:

Now that was funny, It's even better when you can rewind live tv.

I'm sure the watch that went up to the high altitude did use a parachute when it came back to earth, Bordell didn't even know where it landed either as he said near Sheffield but it's nowhere near Market Rasen.

Damn, wish I'd seen it!

He tried to say they only get the display models so the watches they have aren't fully finished. Which although display/sample models aren't usually the finished product, if they've movement and hands fitted they shouldn't be falling off.

thing was it worked on his first try of the chrono function, but when he reset it, it didn't reset correctly so he started it again, probably so nobody would notice it was off by a few seconds. :ROFLMAO:

The Chrono second hand in the middle in first picture then lying at the bottom of the case in the second picture. Chinese quality control for you. :ROFLMAO: ;)
Before
Before2.png

After
After2.png

Last edited:
Now that was funny, It's even better when you can rewind live tv.

I'm sure the watch that went up to the high altitude did use a parachute when it came back to earth, Bordell didn't even know where it landed either as he said near Sheffield but it's nowhere near Market Rasen.

Yeah they we're trying to give the impression that it hit the groiund at 200 mph, but it was traveling at something like 11 mph when it hit the ground, the 200 mph was just the free fall speed before parachute was released. No way would it have been unscathed hitting the ground at 200 mph.

He tried to say they only get the display models so the watches they have aren't fully finished. Which although display/sample models aren't usually the finished product, if they've movement and hands fitted they shouldn't be falling off.

thing was it worked on his first try of the chrono function, but when he reset it, it didn't reset correctly so he started it again, probably so nobody would notice it was off by a few seconds. :ROFLMAO:

The Chrono second hand in the middle in first picture then lying at the bottom of the case in the second picture. Chinese quality control for you. :ROFLMAO: ;)
Before
View attachment 20710
After
View attachment 20709
Got it on their website ... you'd think that section would have been edited out!

I have a lot less of a problem with him telling people to follow the rules than him lying about stock but that is just me

Latest posts

Back