Random musings and general banter.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

That’s what I thought. Was sure Kev was mispronouncing the name.
VE trying to rush out watches with out a Russian theme?🤔😃

They are no lovers of Russia at the moment, very pro Ukraine, they released a limited edition watch (200) where all the proceeds from the sale went to buy medical equipment for Ukraine, sold out very quickly, something like 60,000 euros was raised.

Picture1.png

I suppose technically should be noted that most of their watches were Soviet themed rather than Russian per say. The problem they have is most of the existing range is Soviet themed so will take them time to release new ranges. Probably see more specials than usual and a lot of the Engine and Nuclear sub watches.

Haley 'I truly believe' Green with compost again, bagged in plain bags specially for us at IW, blah blah blah.

Yeah right, special bagged for you, but strangely, You Gardens use the same plain bags for any Tom, Dick and Harry that wants to buy the compost direct from their website.

Wonder what they'll do when this blend/mix of compost is banned in 2024 because of the adverse effect it has on the environment.:unsure:

Peter on the winder -"it's from Mainspring New York, me and Johnathan love Mainspring they are an extrodinary company."

What a load of rubbish, Mainspring is in London not New York, and it ain't a company, it's just a web site set up and run by the Dartmouth brands in London to sell Solar Time watches etc on.

Oh btw I thought Mike said those winders wouldn't last the first hour on the show the other day. :oops:

Last edited:
Peter is American daft tonight - "Nubeo an American Brand."

And yet again the shyster doesn't correct this error. Considering the shyster does work for the Darthouth Brands then the fact he isn't correcting obvious misinformation only shows what a deceitful person he is, no wonder Page and Cooper went bankrupt with loads of unhappy customers.

So later in the program, more Peter repeating absolute rubbish again and again no attempt by the shyster at correcting Peter.

Peter - "One of my favourite brands of watchmaking technicians is a company called Mainspring New York, and they made the New York HEXIE clock which i adore, but this is a European launch, ok, of this extrodinary satellite winder." and it's "masmeric"

Of course it's a Nixie clock not HEXIE :ROFLMAO:, but while Peter is spouting this garbage about Mainspring New York, this graphic is on screen.

Capture a.JPG

and this is the look on the Shyster's face, smug F*****. :mad:

Captureb1.JPG

What do these two pics have in common and does it matter? (ok size difference was just because of source material size)

Pic 1
Capturew.JPG

Pic 2
Capture EN.JPG

Ok looks like the same weed in the process of being killed thanks to IW, and you'd be right same weed.

So what's the difference?

Well Pic1 is from when Lloyd Ashford-Thom was selling RHS weedkiller back in 2019.

Capture RHS.JPG

Pic 2 is from video being shown TODAY by Alan Ennis explaining the speed at which Enviro-Works Weed Gone kills this weed.

Original VT from 2019.

So question is how can Alan use a Video claiming to be Enviro-Works Weed Gone killing a weed when that weed was killed over 3 years ago by RHS Weedkiller? :unsure:

With no disrespect to him, Peter S surely needs put out to pasture. Did someone on here not say he 'is' due to call it a day within the next year or so? Or have I made that up in the faint hope it might be true?!?

Think someone posted something like that a couple of years ago, but he's still going.

I can only assume there are hordes of brainless dead out there sending fan mail to keep him in a job, certainly not being kept for his performance or he's got some dirty secrets on IW, maybe they are just keeping employed to keep happy as they're scared he'll do a whistleblower stunt and reveal to the whole world what a corrupt organisation IW is.
It's probably not that though as everybody, apart from those in authority ie ASA, OFCOM, Fraud Squad et al, already knows how deceitful and corrupt they are. ;)

What do these two pics have in common and does it matter? (ok size difference was just because of source material size)

Pic 1
View attachment 24404
Pic 2
View attachment 24403

Ok looks like the same weed in the process of being killed thanks to IW, and you'd be right same weed.

So what's the difference?

Well Pic1 is from when Lloyd Ashford-Thom was selling RHS weedkiller back in 2019.

View attachment 24405

Pic 2 is from video being shown TODAY by Alan Ennis explaining the speed at which Enviro-Works Weed Gone kills this weed.

Original VT from 2019.

So question is how can Alan use a Video claiming to be Enviro-Works Weed Gone killing a weed when that weed was killed over 3 years ago by RHS Weedkiller? :unsure:
Hammy Hammy Hammy, when will you learn? It's blatantly obvious what happened.

The original weed was killed back in 2019, then grew back a week or so ago in EXACTLY the same shape, colouring and size.

You weren't trying to suggest anything untoward was going on with IW were you? You do realise they sponsor the God TV channel, such is their honesty and integrity ;)

Caught some of the watch show last night with Peter S, can't remember who he was on with. Couple of things, it makes me chuckle when selling a more expensive watch how he goes from his normal type of output and then, for 2-3 mins, switches to serious lowered tones with corny soft music on in the background. Oh, that'll make me buy one, actually maybe two!

He also said something like 'will probably be the best watch in your collection.' I'm sure he's said that about quite a few watches, they can't ALL probably be the best Pete ;)

And the way he verbally takes himself down dead ends gets embarrassing.

'This, ladies and gentlemen, is a bespoke piece of horology mastery that is strewn from dedication of heart and metals that will integrate with ...'

At this point he realises he's talking utter GUFF and simply stops, then starts again speaking semi-normally.

Gurkha!
Timepiece!
Gurkha!
Two straps!
Gurkha!

Genevive & her hubby Peter of all trades master of none were purring over a hot tub this morning.........The thing is said hot tub looked rather lopsided whilst siting on the decking, I was wondering did the hot tub have a slow puncture? Was it a fault when made in the factory? Was it just a cheap overpriced glorified warm bubbly watered paddling pool out of position.........Nope I was wrong as Genevive let us all know what the issue was..........

The decking that the hot tub was sitting on wasnt level (looked pretty level to me as a non decking expert) so thats why the glorified paddling pool looked like it had one to many last night! Also it must have been the deckings fault about the noise the paddling pool was making as it wasnt exactly subtly bubbling away.........🗣️

That Earnshaw is just another version of an other Solar Time watch, the AVI-8 Hawker Harrier II, using the Miyota 6S50 movement.

View attachment 24366

Ar least with AVI-8 watch the sub dials aren't half hidden by the dial.
Caught some of the watch show last night with Peter S, can't remember who he was on with. Couple of things, it makes me chuckle when selling a more expensive watch how he goes from his normal type of output and then, for 2-3 mins, switches to serious lowered tones with corny soft music on in the background. Oh, that'll make me buy one, actually maybe two!

He also said something like 'will probably be the best watch in your collection.' I'm sure he's said that about quite a few watches, they can't ALL probably be the best Pete ;)

And the way he verbally takes himself down dead ends gets embarrassing.

'This, ladies and gentlemen, is a bespoke piece of horology mastery that is strewn from dedication of heart and metals that will integrate with ...'

At this point he realises he's talking utter GUFF and simply stops, then starts again speaking semi-normally.

Gurkha!
Timepiece!
Gurkha!
Two straps!
Gurkha!
I heard that bit where he so softly just repeated a word, then ‘Gurkha!’.
I was in the kitchen, so I couldn’t see the screen.
I thought he was having a stroke!

Latest posts

Back