Random musings and general banter.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I didn’t realise the Man With The Upside Down Head was so tiny. Unusually, they were doing an air fryer show this evening and Keep Wearing Your Masks was paired with Chef Double Meaning. Chef Jack is well over six feet tall and he absolutely Towerairfryered over Stay Safe who came up to about his trousers. I am surprised Chunk of Change didn’t insist on some shelving to stand on to level things up a bit. After all, they have plenty of it still.

Nobody else in the world has seen them. :ROFLMAO:

Starts the show lying again. Same as on the 15th January when they were claiming that nobody else had seen the "Haley's Comet" watch

Actually in page 925, post #18,492 i posted that the other distributors were not only selling the "Haley's Comet" watch but were also selling the other watch (Ceres Asteroid Chrono)in the range.

"As usual Peter spouting a load of crap, as not only have other distributor seen and have the Aventurine dial watch, but unlike IW who are only showing the one watch, they also have and are selling the other watches from the new collection."

Oh and the radio room which nobody else has seen.

Copied from the original Vostok radio room watch

Attachments

• rf6drddzn1ozq70nf2g7ytrkdlssjihe.jpg
    rf6drddzn1ozq70nf2g7ytrkdlssjihe.jpg
    51.8 KB · Views: 30
Personally think it's a stupid idea having a radio room design on a Chrono watch. Because of the sub dial you have to put two of the quadrants on the crystal instead of the dial, firstly it must make reading the chrono dials a slightly harder/distraction when using the chrono function and secondly what do you do if the crystal gets damaged? Are VE going to keep stocks of the crystal for years?

Kevski & gutter mouth telling everyone to buy the celestial watch as they only have 48 and only 100 will ever be made.

So Kevski if only a 100 being made why does the promotional pics say limited to 1000 pieces, same as the "Haley's Comet".

Ceres_1920x1080__64180.jpg

Given that they're still trying to sell other limited edition watches which had much lower limited edition numbers then i think it's safe to say these watches will be around for quite a few years to buy. ;)

Same here, sold all my amphibias etc. Staying with Steinhart and CW 😎 oh, and a few pagani design and San Martin 👍
You can't go wrong with Steinhart, CW etc, although like all watches the Chinese brands are starting to go up in price a bit. :)

Haven't sold any yet, but not buying or wearing at the moment, always hoping the Russians population will come to their senses and realise the empire days of the Soviet Union are gone and they're living in the 21st century so should get rid of Putin and his gang of nutters, and leave their neighbours in peace, but looks like this is a forlorn hope at the moment.

Kevskli says only the engineers at VE are able to have an all Titanium watch with a rotating Titanium bezel.

Kevski has obviously forgotten the Traser all Titanium watch with a rotating Titanium bezel he was selling last year. Maybe Traser get VE engineers to make their watches. ;) :ROFLMAO:

Ok and now it's illegal for the Traser T100 watches to be sold anywhere but UK and USA.

Yeah we believe you Kev. :ROFLMAO:

Kevski with another bullshit claim, one he's made on many occasions, the Lunokhod 2 is the only watch in the world with vertically mounted Tritium tubes.

A few of the Ball Trainmaster range have vertical tubes and they existed before VE came out with the Lunokhod 2.

Thank goodness. They have managed to get the man with the upside down Goddess to do an identical show to last night’s one featuring U.S. Polio Association leisure wear. He is even saying in the preview tonight of the identical preview to last night that everything will be gone in the next 24 hours. I suppose though that going back in time live on air means all the stock that was gone in the last 24 hours will now reappear to be able to go again in the next 24 hours. Marvellous.

Just how many times can you say Henry in one presentation?? The Irish Top Gear star is going for the record.

The usual weak and woefully inadequate suction demonstrations to follow, with things like rice and cereals scattered over a depthless mat. Of course this is nothing like the work required of any vacuum in a real working home. In particular the effort put on these machines in removing bedded in pet hair from stairs and hall carpets etc.. Hand suction tools picking up similar debris on the smooth studio floor doesn’t replicate whatsoever trying to get similar off car carpets for example.

Cordless vacuums in general have yet to overcome their two main problems - poor suction for most and minimal battery life for all if anything other than minimum suction is selected. I am lucky to get 20 minutes battery life on full power from my not far off brand new Shark and then an hour plus to recharge it.

Think whatever vacuum you buy the key to them which is barely mentioned though Simon Iles used to occasionally back in the day throw it in filters maintenance/cleaning.

People either never do it, do it for the first few uses then forget and wonder why they become half as effective.

During a barren spell of work during covid I took to the local selling sites for peanuts and bought dozens of "broken" vacs from most major brands 75% just needed filter cleaning and/or replacement for a nice selling flip. A fair few of them were utter pains to clean properly especially the models with the hidden second filter (often people had cleaned the easily seen filter at least to a degree)

Flicks on Ideal

Kevski "IT IS ILLEGAL" calm down Kev calm Kev

Still punting the tower vortx air fryer today and just announced 70 percent stock gone, despite Jimmy Hills grandson stressing yesterday they were at risk for the follow up Saturday lunchtime show, at 10am sat.

Wonder chin is rapidly making his way to the being biggest gob***** on IW.

Latest posts

Back