Random musings and general banter.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

It seems like the administrators are going to apply to have IW liquidated, would defnitely miss the banter on this thread

But Im not surprised Its why its the same products everyday, As suppliers wont supply there goods to them, as they are worried they wont get paid

This may sound cruel I know I should be sorry for the companys employees but Im not the presenters talk a old of lies, and its the management and producers who give them the info, It would probably mean the end of the line for Peter Simon, Mike Mason and the likes

Dean Wilson, Joe Remblance would probably be okay, as Create and Craft would probably take them on, as well as Martha who also works at Create, and maybe some of the younger backstage

Tim Chin and Lurch. Tim Chin seems to think he has to bore his way to sales success by listing every scenario where you might want to cook something, not to mention the amount of times he has harped on about time to heat up your oven and energy costs.

Or Tim, folk could just manage finances better by NOT buying some of the :poop: you and IW peddle as a must have.

presumably if I’m cooking for example salmon, the microwave is my cheapest energy cost option ?

Yes they have become a bit of a must have, but it appears IW are now completely obsessed to the point of weird with air fryers.

Tim Chin and Lurch. Tim Chin seems to think he has to bore his way to sales success by listing every scenario where you might want to cook something, not to mention the amount of times he has harped on about time to heat up your oven and energy costs.

Or Tim, folk could just manage finances better by NOT buying some of the :poop: you and IW peddle as a must have.

presumably if I’m cooking for example salmon, the microwave is my cheapest energy cost option ?

Yes they have become a bit of a must have, but it appears IW are now completely obsessed to the point of weird with air fryers.
Like my post above mentioned its the same products almosf daily, the air fryers its like what company can we get a job lot of stock for tomorrow

out of all the old bid tv presenters, Sally Jacks would probably be ok if if IW went, as she has her youtube channel, which she has 11k subscribers so is making money from that, and she is one I could see doing hours for Create and Craft as she knows craft

Yet another air fryer. Yet another different brand. It’s getting busier and busier says Ryan. Define busier and busier? Does that mean one person was ringing in and now there‘s two? You just couldn’t make it up.

Why oh why oh why do IW push this idea that EVERY product they are selling is wayyyyy cheaper than it should be and try to compare everything they sell with products that are way higher priced!!! Nobody with a bit of sense is buying the bull IW!!!

Get back to basics sell the a product for what it is, cut out the bull that isnt even needed, if a product is decent it will sell itself especially at decent prices.

Also I dont give a flying fu.....if a presenter has bought 1 111 1111 or 30000 of the item that they are selling (although we know thats another fluffy sales tactic) ie Sally and Den are by far the worst for the malarkay of I've bought this that and the next thing and almost hyperventilating over a nothing item!

I think IW could save money by not having any presenters and just showing the items and info with some gentle background music!

My name is Den aged 95, not quite from the beginning. Ryan, aged about 12 at the time, was indeed there for the Green Beetle opening night and what an absolute car crash of a show it was. Much in need of comedy customer fax sabotage, which indeed it got. The rest - all gone from the channel now, and some like Whatters, gone to that great TSV in the sky.

Latest posts

Back