Random musings and general banter.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Guys I say this not to pressure you or hurry you.......its sell out city guys and ladies, Mason then says "I listen to people in my ears" 🤔:ROFLMAO: with his pressure sales pitch he does give me a chuckle also.

Ps busiest part of the show gang....Ow many left? Right gang this is concerning me!!........Hold on all said watches are still on sale none sold out as yet, meanwhile Mike is still listening to people in his ears no doubt 👨‍🚀

Keep Wearing Your Masks parading about in clothes 20 years too young for him. With his ever-grinning, ever-complimentary much younger model mate, Steve - who at least went to school in the right century to wear them. The Angela Merkel Hoodie is apparently flying out of the door. Or was that Merkin?

Just watched Hetty vacuum show. Boy Sally really does like to be center of attention by making sure she's always on camera & loves the sound of her own voice, poor Alan Ennis was continually being interrupting and spoken over throughout the whole show. Personally if i was Alan i would have told her that i'm not here to be a sidekick on a Sally Jack's show so stfu and let me do the job i'm being paid to do without you continually interrupting and speaking over me while i'm explaining things for the viewers.
I watched that too. Bossy control freak springs to mind, it’s Sally’s way or the highway. I used to be able to watch her but she tips me over the edge these days.

Back to airfryers on IW later, thought so as Joe has been on Craft all day and tomorrow and when not on that he is on IW
Don't think i can handle any more air fryer shows with chef de air fryers lurch or fester, even on the off chance of a bit of iw accidental comedy value. Thoroughly dull.

Might tune in for 5 mins of the vostok-bull- :poop: —athon at 10, the ridiculous claims on their watch shows never fail to disappoint!

They could’ve used her old IW footage as an alternative to waterboarding for obtaining confessions at Guantánamo Bay.
What is her annoying accent, i cant place it but it its a sort of Essex meets Nottinghamshire meets lancashire , she has obviously been round the houses a bit!

I always cringe when sge says "I have x amount of this left" or "I have x amount of that left" and "what I would do is pair this with this and that with that" like its her own sales TV station and trying to sound the part by drip feeding the big names but not naming them cause they arent allowed to do so.

If any Ideal completists are missing Joanne Van Der Mahonnnnne (spelling) she is currently on TJC Beauty

She mentioned her Mum 5 times within the 15 minutes I could manage

Reynolds: I’ve only just realised. There has been the most dreadful mistake. I forgot to say to the system when I loaded the 20,000 watches onto the system, they were supposed to be charged at 2023 prices, because it is 2023. I only realised this 37 shows ago and there is nothing I can do, ever.

Simons: Well..No..No…No..No…An Andrei Kanchelskis for £49.99 over four Flexis.?? No..No…Buy three. Buy the whole box of 1000. YOU MUST INSURE THE BOX. PREMIUM CARDBOARD….

Reynolds: I’ve only just realised. I have made the most terrible mistake and listed all the watches at 1973 prices. I loaded them into the system…. And so on…Ad infinitum..

Latest posts

Back