Random musings and general banter.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Mr F1 remote control car expert (and bedding and and and expert) just a few nights ago is on with Me Me Me Sally now with a diffuser, I can never understand why they need two people talking shi.......rather than just have one person talking shi......

Also again IW trying to turn a negative into a positive with the new postage costs, anything under £75 is £4.99 postage and over £75 is free postage, so when the postage used to be £1.99 £2.99 £3.99 thats all gone and the under £75 purchase is paying for the person getting free postage over £75.....how many people are spednding over £75 compared to spending under £75??

Mr F1 remote control car expert (and bedding and and and expert) just a few nights ago is on with Me Me Me Sally now with a diffuser, I can never understand why they need two people talking shi.......rather than just have one person talking shi......

Also again IW trying to turn a negative into a positive with the new postage costs, anything under £75 is £4.99 postage and over £75 is free postage, so when the postage used to be £1.99 £2.99 £3.99 thats all gone and the under £75 purchase is paying for the person getting free postage over £75.....how many people are spednding over £75 compared to spending under £75??
Not many I doubt, I tend to watch more Create and Craft, I know there postage is capped at £3.95, Will be avoiding the channel on Friday though as Sean Ryan is doing a shift as part of Create and Crafts birthday, its IWs birthday but it seems they have forgotten

Good Lord, not Foghorn spending the first five minutes of fashion ordering something from the show on her mobile phone again! It’s such poor form and no one seems to pick her up on it as she keeps doing it.
Mason has said in the past that’s not allowed, maybe IW are worried Sally Jacks will do a YouTube video with a title My Employees say I cant order while I work

My Name is Cough Up All Over Your Shirt is in good form this evening. She wants to buy one of the thermo nuclear volcano eruption prevention reactors they have on offer. I don’t want to panic you, she coughs.. But do you remember the residents of Pompeii, frozen in stone?? PRODUCER!! BOY!!! Order me one, immediately, she splutters. I’m Putting My Money Where My Mouth This Evening, she rattles. Well, I certainly wouldn’t want any of her pound notes in my change if that’s where she‘s sticking them.. PRODUCER!! ORDER MYYYYY BED PANS!!!!!

Shock! Horror! It’s an air fryer… PRODUCER…ORDER ME THIS NOW TO GO WITH THE 50,000 IN THE GARAGE…PRODUCER!!!!!

Upside Down Head Two, there, appears to have 'There' Tourette's syndrome, there. I think there he has said the word 'there' there 236 times in the last minute there, there. That's a pound there more there than the current watch, there.

Mike? Yes, Michael? Some friendly and neighbourly advice, Mike ...God not again...there..there... there..

Simpering Super Great Hayley and Shopping Channels Double Agent, Simpering Jane and her Jane Plan. Back from the enemy - QVC. Two for £259.99. Two what exactly? Go through what‘s included, the likely cost price to produce, the mark-up, what going to your local market would cost to feed two people healthily for four weeks each, and then decide to buy or not. Count the spoonfuls in the Chicken Tikka Mushala. BE SUPER QUICK NOW, SUPER HAYLEY implores. Two days off a week, too. Means less food to send you. Apparently you are saving around £300 on what they really cost - God help us all.

Latest posts

Back