Random musings and general banter.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Most bought item in the history of this channel mason says, of course that doesn't mean as the channel has only been going couple of months and they've been selling nothing but cheap tat and dregs from TJC's warehouse since the launch.
They were selling it on TJC the other day, so they weren't able to shift it either. Just praying this shiatsu massager sells out before Peter reappears.

Please God, no.. Not that film your drunken old dad setting fire to the curtains without his permission spy camera watch… Thankfully, I only have Mason’s movements and no sound combined with my newly acquired from eBay 1970s’ Grundig Yacht Boy radio, listening to Greatest Hits Radio to help me get through it all..

Attachments

• IMG_2185.jpeg
    IMG_2185.jpeg
    326.6 KB · Views: 37
Here we go again every time we show it it sells out, time berlin watch. The bastion of honesty just can't stop lying.

No it doesn't, the last time you showed it and claimed it would sell out, and as we're used to your irroneous "selling out" claims I kept checking and it was still in stock the next day and the day after that and appeared in shows during the next few days.

Please God, no.. Not that film your drunken old dad setting fire to the curtains without his permission spy camera watch… Thankfully, I only have Mason’s movements and no sound combined with my newly acquired from eBay 1970s’ Grundig Yacht Boy radio, listening to Greatest Hits Radio to help me get through it all..
Ah a proper wireless👍, In the days when Grundig was a quality manufacturer and not the name it is now. A bit like the IW brands, that were names in the past but now Chinese junk😀

You sense sometimes he is going through the motions of selling. He craves big and known brands, I think. Do you think he’d give Gammon house room if he could get his hands on some Richmond Sausages Cologne or some Wall’s Essence of Pork Perfume??
Give it up for gawds sake, nobody wants the Gammon smellies, I'd rather see sneezy panda.

I've never once asked someone what fragrance they were wearing. I might think to myself they smell nice, but I would never ask. Final stages of stock my a**e
I know about fragrances he said. Surely it's a matter of personal preference. What smells good to one person might smell like cat pee to another.

Latest posts

Back