Random musings and general banter.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Unfortunately, you are right. She’ll probably hang herself upside down in the wardrobe for the night from midnight and reappear first thing the next morning. Decent guy in Rob appears. If only he had something different to sell.

Saying he’s pressed for lower prices this hour. I hope he’s not referring to the first item, because that’s exactly the same price as it’s been all along. It seems to be the view each new show starts Shopping Year Zero, with nobody allowed to remember what went before.

Unfortunately, you are right. She’ll probably hang herself upside down in the wardrobe for the night from midnight and reappear first thing the next morning. Decent guy in Rob appears. If only he had something different to sell.

Saying he’s pressed for lower prices this hour. I hope he’s not referring to the first item, because that’s exactly the same price as it’s been all along. It seems to be the view each new show starts Shopping Year Zero, with nobody allowed to remember what went before.
He said there was an issue with the graphics (too many flexis) but the price was always right (meaning Ideal World has never put an incorrect price up). There was never an error. So Mike of the bullshits and Pedro were lying. I'm shocked

Something different about his approach tonight. I hope he’s not been tampered with, so to speak.
The after shave stuff was shown earlier because another product that Mike Mason was selling appeared to have zero stock. I don't know what price it was before today but perhaps he wasn't aware (though it's listed as Star Buy, I still don't get what that is, because it is very similar to pick of the day which is more like the old school blockbuster)

Haha..... couldn't find a large lipped bat, but google found me a red lipped batfish.

Has Mike of the Masons been training him in the art of BS?

I thought he was in his mid-40s. I think she said she was in her 50s on another appearance recently. If she mirrors a selling on TV career as My Name is Den has, 20 more years of flogging stuff she wouldn’t buy herself must be a very grim prospect to face, when you’d prefer to be on stage, singing.

Last edited:
Lindsey talking about One Truth 818: I am not on commission for the products I sell you. I don't work for Ideal World, I work for myself. I don't talk rubbish (we will judge that). You know what I'm like, if I don't like a product, I won't have it on my show. Is it really the case that a self-employed presenter has that much power to choose what they sell?

Latest posts

Back