Random musings and general banter.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

They even say they ordered too much stock on TJC, and then we are practically giving it away to clear the stock. I remember Andy doing it last year with some plant and tomato feed. Said they normally only order in the middle hundreds, but they had ordered in thousands.
no matter what they brought that defroster for surely a buyer thought, no one needs it !

I cannot ever recall Mason being left mid-show with a complete sell out of anything - current or old versions of Ideal World? I’m not saying he hasn’t been. I’m saying I don’t remember ever having seen him in that position?
He sold out of some items of clothing, or he made out like they had, towards the end of the old IW. When he kept selling leather jackets and Lambretta clothing. Probably some other brands aswell, but I can't remember which.

I have seen what have appeared to be genuine stock sell outs on QVC. That said, QVC are usually pretty transparent about the numbers they have and how items are selling in numbers terms. They also sell branded goods at generally competitive prices. Not tacky bird seed holders lamps that look they adorn the entrance to Suzie Wong’s hammering shop…

Latest posts

Back