Random musings and general banter.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

It sounds as if he is reading from the product’s instructions off-camera. He clearly knows very little else about what he is demonstrating. May and probably litter his patter.
You can always tell when he's reading....and when he's finished, cos he reverts back to normal

Mason Mike usually has notes behind a display box, when needed, which isn't often

My first post (please be kind!) but I had to seek this forum out to share my horror at what I’m watching on TV right now. Just channel hopping and landed on Peter Simon.
Is this parody TV?! Surely this can’t be passing for a genuine presentation?!!! How the hell do they get away with it?! It’s absolute ‘car crash’ TV - it’s horrific…but I can’t take my eyes off it - help!

Reprising Ronald McDonald must seem like playing Hamlet at The Globe (Inn) to him nowadays.

Buy all four, Julieanneo. One for each limb….

WhosWholio? Why were you telling me to get people to buy all four again? Hoodareswinnio??

I was in there on Saturday after our cup match, watched the second half of the rugby Italy/Scotland :(, had the The Globe cheeseburger with extra chilli, yummy. :)

I know not the same Globe Inn. :ROFLMAO:

Latest posts

Back