Random musings and general banter.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Does he go home to women as well as to the dog?
I think they must all live in sheltered accommodation, we now know Bet needs a cane and Barbara is probably not getting any younger. They let Josh in the garden when Pete is at work. Then when he comes home they all have a big (air) fry up.

My mum used to have a chip pan and melt blocks of lard for frying.

So did we, when i was a kid, proabbly about 10 ish, one tea time mum had a pan of lard on to heat ready for the chips, but my uncle appeared at our door and mum forgot she had a pan of fat on the cooker, next thing we knew pan was blazing :eek:, luckily uncle was very calm and knew exactly what to do with damp tea towels and disaster was averted, kitchen was a bit of a mess, everything was black from smoke. No chips for us that night. :ROFLMAO:

The one in his warped mind.
Qvc started in 1993 and maybe he meant sweeping the studio floor after swap shop had finished.
Yes, I've just looked that up about QVC. Even if shopping channels were around in 1985 he would have been around 23, and that's way before his children's TV work in the early 90s.

The polite expression is being "economic with the truth", I'm sure some of us on here can come up with a non polite expression🤔

Yes, I've just looked that up about QVC. Even if shopping channels were around in 1985 he would have been around 23, and that's way before his children's TV work in the early 90s.

The polite expression is being "economic with the truth", I'm sure some of us on here can come up with a non polite expression🤔
Starts with f ends in ing liar.

Latest posts

Back