Random musings and general banter.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

His producer, aged 12, has told him through his ear that a significant number of people suffer serious fatal accidents from falling over trying to put their socks on? How seriously fatal? Fatal, fatal? Or not very seriously fatal, fatal? Fatally not very serious, perhaps? Or minor fatal? His producer now has a ten minute break coming up for reading Playhour & TV Toyland, sucking milk through a straw and munching on Potato Puffs..

His producer, aged 12, has told him through his ear that a significant number of people suffer serious fatal accident from falling over trying to put their socks on? How seriously fatal? Fatal, fatal? Not very seriously fatal? Fatally not very serious? His producer has a ten minute break coming up for milk through a straw and Potato Puffs..
She also advised that one can change a wheel with a grabber.

I'd like to see that, I'm sure the sturdy, quality plastic tool would be up to the job.

Apparently Holly (whoever she is - another senior juvenile?) will castigate him (that’s Castigate wiv a Capital K) if he drops the empty ornamental bottle of Mateus Rose located on the Vision On shelving when he tries to pick it up with his grabber. That’s right. I remember…Holly runs the channel…Yes, that’s right…Runs It…

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back