Random musings and general banter.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Hope they don’t do to Rob what they’ve done with Heather, both of them far too good to just be show models/assistants.
I think it is more down to Heather than TJC/IW3. I wouldn't be surprised if she decided she didn't want to sell cheap tat on TV, but would do some fashion modelling, which is what she did away from TJC/IW3, when not presenting. As for Rob, sounded like he was just helping out today.

Has Mark arrived at your house yet to cook your birthday tea? If not, he will be in the supermarker buying all the jars of sauces and packets of frozen foods.
No thank god, Dad Is cooking Steak and trimmings, and I’m Drinking, even on my meds.

Got a Apple charger, and a USBC charging adapter coming tomorrow, I did tell my dad off though, as I told him IW sell better stuff than Apple, at a lesser price

On Jess appearing on QVC, I see Alison Young is around today, If I was Alison I’d ask Jess what makes you a beauty expert, I saw you sell tat the other week
And if I was Jess, I would reply back, looking at the state of you, what makes you one? Whislt rolling her tongue around the inside of her cheek and gurning.

How did she get that gig, ooh there’s hope they hire Peter Simon yet then
I was thinking that. Who on earth watched Ideal World and thought that Jess was the best of the bunch and the one to hire?

So with another one down, it's pretty much Natalia, Foghorn, Disingenuous, Dirty Peter, Mike of the Misinformation and Pocket Sized Mark Ryes doing the presenting, with Shona, Rob, Annie and Lindsey filling in here and there.

I was thinking that. Who on earth watched Ideal World and thought that Jess was the best of the bunch and the one to hire?

So with another one down, it's pretty much Natalia, Foghorn, Disingenuous, Dirty Peter, Mike of the Misinformation and Pocket Sized Mark Ryes doing the presenting, with Shona, Rob, Annie and Lindsey filling in here and there.
Mark Ryes has left, he has gone to work on Simon IIles new venture Seen on TV.

Not forgetting Gen and her expert sidekick

Latest posts

Back