Random musings and general banter.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Bragging now about how many pairs of sunglasses and outfits she takes on holiday. I bet she pays for excess luggage, as she wears a different outfit every day, plus bags, shoes etc. I can imagine she is a right nightmare, her husband deserves a medal for putting up with her, the spoilt, narcissistic brat.
As they live in Burnley, he probably quite enjoys her on shift

Homesmart spray and leave. What a suprise, loads of buyers on the web, sure about that Mike, as you can't buy it from the web whilst it is on air, you bullshitting tosser.

Well, actually, you can buy it on the web during a live presentation. Why comment, when all you can do is misinform and aggressively insult someone.

1714592330750.png

Certainly agree on the point about not needing to misinform. Ideal World do that well enough themselves in general without additional help from us.

Well, actually, you can buy it on the web during a live presentation. Why comment, when all you can do is misinform and aggressively insult someone.

View attachment 28470
Who the **** are you daft lad? When Mason was selling the spray and leave it said watch live were the buy now option was.

Currently on air Opatrfa smile teeth whitening. On the website, what does it say.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2024-05-01 at 21-16-06 Opatra Smile - Teeth Whitening System - 3643506 - Ideal World.png
    Screenshot 2024-05-01 at 21-16-06 Opatra Smile - Teeth Whitening System - 3643506 - Ideal World.png
    118 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
Must be a quiet night in the Gallery with what they are flogging this evening (or trying to). How about a few fake texts to send out from Hammy?

I haven't been posting highly critical posts today, only one i think, been a pretty switch off day, lasted a couple of minutes with the clueless duo of Emma & Jezza, then there's been far tooo much lips & foghorns and **** products to watch for any length of time and post about, so the kids checking here have probably forgotten about me today.

Who the **** are you daft lad? When Mason was selling the spray and leave it said watch live were the buy now option was.

Currently on air Opatrfa smile teeth whitening. On the website, what does it say.

Resulting to insults again to hide from your poor commonsense and intellect.

Here is a tip, click the "Watch Now" button, and hey presto🪄! You can then buy it while it is a live presentation.

This is basic stuff but anyway, you're very welcome!!

1714627411495.png

Well said, Peter. Or is it Charley? Or the ASA Hound Fighter? Have a good day misleading your customers with those wonderful price comparisons you cut and paste.

Latest posts

Back