Random musings and general banter.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Bragging now about how many pairs of sunglasses and outfits she takes on holiday. I bet she pays for excess luggage, as she wears a different outfit every day, plus bags, shoes etc. I can imagine she is a right nightmare, her husband deserves a medal for putting up with her, the spoilt, narcissistic brat.
Sall-i thinks she's an 'influencer' ... even though the very thing is ludicrous, there are folk out there who do indeed influence others, with thousands if not millions of followers, getting paid big bucks to promote goods/services.

That's not Sall-i ;)

It has plus points. Rob is superb as ever. They are one of better channels for not using misleading claims driven presentations. Unfortunately, from what I have seen, repetition of products is er…very repetitive…Too long is spent on one item. Probably because of the former. Get Grant in. Do some tech..But compared to this mob…Like comparing a Rolls Royce with a Lada. Have they done that one yet??
Said a drone should be £1000

She’s doing a non-direct comparison…
What exactly is your problem with non direct comparisons, eh?!? You and others on here bleat on and on about them. Give it a REST!!!

Oh ... before I go, can I interest you in buying a boat? I've got this for sale at £90.

small boat.jpg

Emmm not that I'm comparing directly, but here's a comparison that puts into perspective what a bargain my boat is. This one would cost you £700 million ...

big boat.jpg

;)

Latest posts

Back