Random musings and general banter.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

The Opatra "things that light up and somehow rejuvenate you" range is spreading throughout the day.

We start off with Natalia's contemplative almost mystical presentation early morning and then by late afternoon it's Foghorn Sal wrapping a sparkly mitt around her head or mask on her face (improvement).

All set against a background of ludicrous RRPs supposedly paid by mad dowagers who shop at Harrods.

Does this stuff actually sell on IW3?

View attachment 28481

These things work SOooooo well that users still feel the need to cake on make-up and have procedures done ...

Fools and their money right enough!

Just seen Captain Birdseye on the YouTube live feed flogging crappy floral diffusers. I think I'll have an early night! I've got what I thought was a cold but did a covid test and it's positive. So I'm excused viewing on medical grounds (that's my excuse!) but I'll continue reading all the comments on here😊
Hoping your Covid isn’t that bad

Bit rainy today Peter.

Pity I didn't buy an umbrella when it was hot and dry because, as you and Peter V said, it's too late now, they will be sold out.

But your talk of Japanese knotweed going mad in the imminent heatwave made me buy the patio cleaner and tower fan you recommended instead.

I wish to god he would make his Blummin mind up.
One day he is beset by joint problems and needs aids to cope and then……..
Thé next day…….
He’s been taking collagen for years and it’s ensured he has stayed fit and healthy
He changes his medical issues to go with the product

Hoping your Covid isn’t that bad
Thanks, I don't feel too bad so far but I've got a weak immune system so have to be a bit careful. Thought it was just a cold but someone I was with a few days ago said she tested positive and she was concerned about me. And reading this forum always keeps me entertained😁

Latest posts

Back