Random musings and general banter.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

He said on his last day at Create and Craft he had been there for 8 years, but wanted to take a new opportunity, he may live to regret it
Going from the calm style of C&C to the chaotic style of IW. I thought he left to spend more time with his family. I suppose depending on his shifts withIW this might be the case, but they broadcast for m h longer hours than C&C. Never took to him as found him boring and character less in the style of Boring Bradford.

Going from the calm style of C&C to the chaotic style of IW. I thought he left to spend more time with his family. I suppose depending on his shifts withIW this might be the case, but they broadcast for m h longer hours than C&C. Never took to him as found him boring and character less in the style of Boring Bradford.
I don’t mind Yannis. But yeah, he isn’t going to be exciting, that’s not him

And she passed away so cannot corroborate it. He reckons he's friends with the stars, played Vegas and yet he's worked for years on shopping channels.

His Wikipedia entry details the Live and Kicking children's TV stuff, and a couple of reality TV type appearances. Toured Butlins with a live version of Run The Risk.

Joined Bid in 2000 until 2014 when channel went into liquidation. Joined Gems in May 2014 then left in June 2014. Joined IW in 2014 but suspended for a month in 2018 due to his comments about Polish and Latvians in UK.

No mention of anything interesting where he may have come into contact with these stars. Maybe he met Debbie Reynolds in McDonalds when she was getting a Big Mac and he was appropriately dressed as a clown🤔
Let's face it, he opens his mouth and lets his belly ruuuuuumble.

I've been bringing watches to air for 40 years ...

I was personal friends with Gandhi ...

I was at the Sermon on the Mount ...

This stone (resin) lions head is heavy (light) ...

I did read he had an audience 'warm up' job
Highgate Cemetery.. No luck there for him either.

As for his ‘celebrity’ anecdotes..just like his products descriptions, and his length of tenure in the industry utterings… several more illustrations of what he think about naivety of his audience. I.E…tell ‘em anything.

Last edited:
Are they short of presenters or something? Switched on post 22:00 and had the misfortune of seeing Foghorn Jacks on. I thought she only did the "prime-time" afternoon slot? Needless to say I didn't stick around.

Well done those who are still watching and checking out the channel. I don't have the stomach for it much at the moment.

Latest posts

Back