Random musings and general banter.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Pedro just said he launched Zhuzh with Steve Whatley. I'm sure the lying one wasn't working on Ideal World at the same time as Steve. You beat me to it Duke. I remember the launch, as I used to find Steve quite entertaining. There was no sign of Pinocchio then, it was Shaun Ryan, Dave Bradford, Loen, Denice and Ellis. He really is a piece of work.

Two minutes in and Pervy Peter has started the bullsh1t.
40 years selling fashion on Tv and he started on bid tv way after Steve whatley who sadly passed away in 2005.

his timeline.
  • bid tv – Auctioneer (2000 – 2014)
  • Gems TV – Auctioneer (May 2014 – June 2014)
  • Ideal World - Presenter (September 2014 – July 2023)
  • TJC - Presenter (September 29, 2023 – October 1, 2023
  • Ideal World - Presenter (September 2023 - )

Pedro just said he launched Zhuzh with Steve Whatley. I'm sure the lying one wasn't working on Ideal World at the same time as Steve. You beat me to it Duke. I remember the launch, as I used to find Steve quite entertaining. There was no sign of Pinocchio then, it was Shaun Ryan, Dave Bradford, Loen, Denice and Ellis. He really is a piece of work.
And Debbie Flint and Paul Lavers

Two minutes in and Pervy Peter has started the bullsh1t.
40 years selling fashion on Tv and he started on bid tv way after Steve whatley who sadly passed away in 2005.

his timeline.
  • bid tv – Auctioneer (2000 – 2014)
  • Gems TV – Auctioneer (May 2014 – June 2014)
  • Ideal World - Presenter (September 2014 – July 2023)
  • TJC - Presenter (September 29, 2023 – October 1, 2023
  • Ideal World - Presenter (September 2023 - )
He didn't last long on Gems, a month !!! Really can't think why.......really can't think why they employed him in the first place. Anybody remember him on there or did they make him do the 2am to 6am slot

He didn't last long on Gems, a month !!! Really can't think why.......really can't think why they employed him in the first place. Anybody remember him on there or did they make him do the 2am to 6am slot
He would have been worse selling Gems, no doubt telling viewers they were worth millions

I feel very sorry for Steve. For the main reason, of course, that he died tragically. But I also feel sorry in the present for him in general by somebody suggesting that they co-launched a product that I know, from clear memory that Steve launched on his own in 2005, I think. The product was exclusive to his channel (the original Ideal World) and wasn’t on any other – again that is from memory. Simon was NOT on Ideal World until the mid-2010s. To suggest that he was somehow directly involved with the launch disrespects Steve’s memory, for me.

I feel very sorry for Steve. For the main reason, of course, that he died tragically. But I also feel sorry in the present for him in general by somebody suggesting that they co-launched a product that I know, from clear memory that Steve launched on his own in 2005, I think. The product was exclusive to his channel (the original Ideal World) and wasn’t on any other – again that is from memory. Simon was NOT on Ideal World until the mid-2010s. To suggest that he was somehow directly involved with the launch disrespects Steve’s memory, for me.
In a way this is worse than anything he has said before

I am going to trust my memory. As I said before, my memory is as clear as it can be on the issue that the product was launched solely by Steve and on one channel exclusivity If I am correct in what I remember, then Walter’s comments tonight, not only disrespect the viewers, but they hugely disrespect a man who very much gave his all to looking after the customers on shopping television. If he could somehow see this grubby sham of a channel morally masquerading under the name of his previous one, I think he would turn in his grave.

I am going to trust my memory. As I said before, my memory is as clear as it can be on the issue that the product was launched solely by Steve and on one channel exclusivity If I am correct in what I remember, then Walter’s comments tonight, not only disrespect the viewers, but they hugely disrespect a man who very much gave his all to looking after the customers on shopping television. If he could somehow see this grubby sham of a channel morally masquerading under the name of his previous one, I think he would turn in his grave.
I’ve said that a few times, Steve would detest this version, and if he was still around think it’s safe to say, he wouldn’t want to be associated with it

Latest posts

Back