Random musings and general banter.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

he forgot to mention the straight jacket
tumblr_pilh4twlzl1si3r8e_500.jpg

Do people just throw away fans in the autumn/winter and then buy a new one when the summer arrives?

This one sounds a marvel, it can cool air in room and bring the temperature down.

Edit - Gallery busy texting in. Started with 52, 44 left. Not flying out then......
I've had the same fan for a few years, little use, stored in winter.

Can't sleep with the window open because of insects, and it's too hot. What happened to the Arctic cube he said he had bought two of yesterday, and the bug zappers he was raving about?
That was last week's script.

It is like a cinema programme, it changes at least once a week, sometimes two.

Peter doing his meticulous meteorological forecast, it will be getting hotter every day due to the jet stream or is it the gulf stream? Probably both. And - my word - he just happens to be selling a cooling fan. What a coincidence.

And why does he aleays want a room to be ice cold? Wouldn't that be uncomfortable especially for older folk? Surely you want it not too hot or cold? Just right.

He really is the most irritating irrational man.

Well it looks like the caravan of tat is actually the more profitable solution after all. How long before Tim Britton, Shona etc. etc. return to Ideal World? Not sure about Dennnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn. Will Simon Ilse be back with Piranha?

Buy cheap, buy direct (no suppliers/brand middlemen), sell high is TJC's entire business - and tbf, it works. They rake it in.

Launching IW was a no-brainer since they already had studio, equipment, crew, a Freeview slot (TJC Beauty, which closed in favour of IW).

Simon's Seen on TV had no such head-starts - eek!

Last edited:
Jezza went from being good, to shyster in no time
He even did the Peter S type thing earlier

'So as you can see it's £2500 on their website, however from us it's yours for only £149.99.'

That was it, end of sentence. No mention that you have to pay another 3 x £149.99 after that.

Legally, it's not 'yours' until fully paid for.

Yes it's on the screen but that's not the point. So yeah, he bullsh1ts like the rest of 'em.

I've had the same fan for a few years, little use, stored in winter.

Me too, it's up in the loft somewhere, no plans to take it down either.
Nice day today, forecast for a nice start tomorrow morning before dropping to 14 and rain after lunch, so as i said no plans to be using a fan. :ROFLMAO:

Me too, it's up in the loft somewhere, no plans to take it down either.
Nice day today, forecast for a nice start tomorrow morning before dropping to 14 and rain after lunch, so as i said no plans to be using a fan. :ROFLMAO:
If you're not using it can you lend it to me? Apparently it was the hottest day of the year down south and I believe it😳. Got to go into the office tomorrow, commuting will be fun!

Excuse me, but I am living in 1978.

Beer is 30p a pint. Inflation is 8%. I like listening to the Bee Gees and wearing a white suit with 28" flairs. I'm hoping Scotland will make it to the 2nd round of a major competition for the first time. Ally Mcleod is a great manager with a realistic chance of lifting the world cup.

I usually buy my goods on the high street or by mail order but I'm looking forward to "teleshopping" due to begin next year. Space age, man.

There's a bright young TV presenter who shows a lot of promise:
View attachment 28922
View attachment 28923
Same unchanged hairstyle for 40 years, from the look of it. Just less of it, like many of us. 👴

He even did the Peter S type thing earlier

'So as you can see it's £2500 on their website, however from us it's yours for only £149.99.'

That was it, end of sentence. No mention that you have to pay another 3 x £149.99 after that.

Legally, it's not 'yours' until fully paid for.

Yes it's on the screen but that's not the point. So yeah, he bullsh1ts like the rest of 'em.

Emma is doing Duchamp later, I predict copious amounts of bullshit.

411.jpg

Latest posts

Back