Random musings and general banter.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

You wanna check out Claire Sutton and Chuntley over on QVC, their fun bags are like two bald convicts trying to escape, keep expecting the producer to cut to an ad break at any second when they're on! I have to hide my fun bags from my husband or he'll know I've been hammering the credit card at Next, Primani, Marks and Sparks........... Or should that be bags of fun? :mysmilie_14:

I do have a confession to make, and I know there are not to many reading this so I feel safe - I think Chuntly is a bit of a babe - there, it's out there - I can't take it back. It's like watching 2 boiled eggs in a hanky - I love my boiled eggs people!!!
:mysmilie_12:

I do have a confession to make, and I know there are not to many reading this so I feel safe - I think Chuntly is a bit of a babe - there, it's out there - I can't take it back. It's like watching 2 boiled eggs in a hanky - I love my boiled eggs people!!!
:mysmilie_12:

I'll forgive you as you've obviously not seen her with any make-up on (meow!) You crack me up though........get it?! Crack me up..........eggs??..........oh never mind.

I love chuntlys voice, it is so relaxing. I imagine her to talk like a masseuse about to leave someone to a post tug snooze.

though in all seriousness it makes a change from the shouty shouty that I do find to also be a guilty pleasure.

that's an eggstremely good yolk, shopperholic! (OK, OK, I'm going to go away now........must be cracking up...)

Last edited:
Perhaps he's taken the lovely Goddess on holiday, has he mentioned her lately? It used to be every 2 seconds on Bid.

Hopefully it will be a nice long holiday... I don't hear him talk about his family as much on IW, but that could be because I usually turn off pretty quickly when he is on. Also, the format seems to be a bit different on IW, it is often a presenter and a rep from the company. On Bid it was the presenter and a female sidekick and I found Me Mike more "in charge" and aggressive then, he seemed to always try to put the female down, it was as if he couldn't help it. And if she answered back it was a case of "all right darling, calm down, what it is - time of the month?". He could give it but he couldn't take it. He does say things like "my little boy would love this" when selling the Nutribullet, but I haven't heard him talk about his "goddess" now on IW.

Muttley, wonder what the Goddess thinks about being "dropped" from her role as an invisible celebrity? She's probably had to sack the agent and publicist 'cos she can't afford their 10%... it used to be "the Goddess says this...", "the Goddess says that" - never a show passed without a mention of She Who Must Be Obeyed.

Greg, what I think you mean is: Not Only can I take no more, Not Only are these jokes Peter Simonesque. Please use the right terminology - and it's Pope Peter, if you don't mind (or Pope Pete, for short). Honestly, the lack of respect for IW's premier presenter.....what is this world coming to.....?

Please no more. I can't bear thess Peter Simonesque jokes!

Muttley, wonder what the Goddess thinks about being "dropped" from her role as an invisible celebrity? She's probably had to sack the agent and publicist 'cos she can't afford their 10%... it used to be "the Goddess says this...", "the Goddess says that" - never a show passed without a mention of She Who Must Be Obeyed.

There must be a reason. Maybe IW has a strict "training" policy and he may have been told not to mention her. He is not as famous as Pope Pete who can do what he likes!

There must be a reason. Maybe IW has a strict "training" policy and he may have been told not to mention her. He is not as famous as Pope Pete who can do what he likes!

That and the fact he sounded like an absolute tit every time he said it (see how polite I was there? I said "tit" when there were so many other choices)

:headbang:I think we should get a warning buzzer or bell when he's about to mention her..better still, get the Goddess presenting on IW - then it will have really sunk as low as it can go... they could be the new Posh and Becks.....or Dumb & Dumber?
As i said earlier he does still mention The Goddess from time to time:mysmilie_10:

:headbang:I think we should get a warning buzzer or bell when he's about to mention her..better still, get the Goddess presenting on IW - then it will have really sunk as low as it can go... they could be the new Posh and Becks.....or Dumb & Dumber?

I reckon she should be awarded the Nobel Peace Prize, just for putting up with him...............the deluded fool thinks he's Gods gift, me personally I wouldn't touch him with two sh**ty sticks! :puke:

shopperholic, What? Not even if you saw him cycling on an exercise bike wearing Lycra shorts? How about if he's swigging something green, fresh from the Nutribullet, would that persuade you? He's IW's answer to Daniel Craig or the bloke from Poldark, you know (in his dreams....). I keep hoping he'll do an outdoor presenting hour and someone will turn on that ****** hose thing - and aim it straight at him.....:mysmilie_14:

I reckon she should be awarded the Nobel Peace Prize, just for putting up with him...............the deluded fool thinks he's Gods gift, me personally I wouldn't touch him with two sh**ty sticks! :puke:

I want Loren twerking to Zumba and milkshaking her baps on Vibrapower.

shopperholic, What? Not even if you saw him cycling on an exercise bike wearing Lycra shorts? How about if he's swigging something green, fresh from the Nutribullet, would that persuade you? He's IW's answer to Daniel Craig or the bloke from Poldark, you know (in his dreams....). I keep hoping he'll do an outdoor presenting hour and someone will turn on that ****** hose thing - and aim it straight at him.....:mysmilie_14:

Not even if he had the next ten years winning lottery tickets stuck to him holding a Nutriblast! Don't know about Poldark but with a face like that he should be kept in the dark :mysmilie_500:

Latest posts

Back