Random musings and general banter.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

He likes a good old stroke of the Proskins in berry, he can't stop feeling the model's leg

Vile.

They want £5.99 P&P for a pair of LEGGINGS. Their postage charges are going higher and higher. No wonder they've introduced an, ahem, 'free' returns service.

EVERYONE who orders will pay for the higher P&P and that together with their quite extraordinary premium rate 09 Order Line and it's yet another reason why this shopping channel is so far away from the norm, and in the worst ways possible.

They're becoming a bigger joke than ever :mysmilie_59:

Vile.

They want £5.99 P&P for a pair of LEGGINGS. Their postage charges are going higher and higher. No wonder they've introduced an, ahem, 'free' returns service.

EVERYONE who orders will pay for the higher P&P and that together with their quite extraordinary premium rate 09 Order Line and it's yet another reason why this shopping channel is so far away from the norm, and in the worst ways possible.

They're becoming a bigger joke than ever :mysmilie_59:

Doesn't bother me Wirral, I wouldn't touch them with a bargepole.

There's a right old ding dong going on about the Disney craft stuff on FB

Doesn't bother me Wirral, I wouldn't touch them with a bargepole.

There's a right old ding dong going on about the Disney craft stuff on FB

I'd maybe shop with them if the P&P was more reasonable, I'd love some Fabulift :mysmilie_19:

I heard about the trouble at Craft. Did they bring in a brand name like Disney to make them look good and cover over their gaping cracks?

If so it's backfired, seriously :mysmilie_59:

Vostok watches on tonight again £8.99 p&p worst than bidtv Chillax peter simon he goes ott. Screenshot_11.jpg

Vostok watches on tonight again £8.99 p&p worst than bidtv Chillax peter simon he goes ott.View attachment 12004

He's trawling out all the old Bid BS : -

'Please get this insured'
'This is rare, it's really rare'
'You may never see this again'

This channel is dreadful. But Schlocky Comrade Kevin beats him hands down with 'You may be at a dinner party and the guests are all wearing their Rolex and Breitling but they'll look at your wrist and ask, wow. what's that you're wearing?'

This is what they're wearing :mysmilie_59:

image.jpg

This channel is dreadful. But Schlocky Comrade Kevin beats him hands down with 'You may be at a dinner party and the guests are all wearing their Rolex and Breitling but they'll look at your wrist and ask, wow. what's that you're wearing?'

View attachment 12005

Yes peter simon drones on and on with the bs rubbish he spouts out, like hurry the stocks are going you must buy this.
And another one get insurance for this spectacular watch, heard it all before peter simon. There must a script shopping
television presenters read from.

View attachment 12005

I remember Mikey Boi selling these watches once and he said "if you walk in a pub wearing it, all eyes will be on you". That probably happens to him, people probably can't believe how common he is, not for the watch he is wearing! And next time I am at a dinner party, I must check how many of my male friends have got a Rolex!

I remember Mikey Boi selling these watches once and he said "if you walk in a pub wearing it, all eyes will be on you". That probably happens to him, people probably can't believe how common he is, not for the watch he is wearing! And next time I am at a dinner party, I must check how many of my male friends have got a Rolex!

The irony is (always lost on Ideal World goons and 'experts') is that if Dirty Peter was at the dinner party he'd be wearing a Rolex :mysmilie_59:

Ellie May Clampett says that this 'Daisy Eldridge' Fit & Flatter Dress reminds her of a Vivienne Westwood design. You won't be surprised to learn that she added it's 'really on trend'.

I'm sure Dame Vivienne would be flattered by the comparison.

High praise indeed :mysmilie_59:

image.jpg

I don't know anything about womens clothes but these things that are on now look b****y awful and her screeching fecking voice does not help mute on.

Ellie May Clampett says that this 'Daisy Eldridge' Fit & Flatter Dress reminds her of a Vivienne Westwood design. You won't be surprised to learn that she added it's 'really on trend'.

I'm sure Dame Vivienne would be flattered by the comparison.

High praise indeed :mysmilie_59:

View attachment 12006

I saw a couple of minutes of thst presentation. I don't know if all the dresses were the same style but the one I saw had elastic bits at the side adding 'bulk" to the dress. It may fit me but it certainly wouldn't flatter me as it would make me look bigger than I am now! (Better get a Nutribullet to lose weight...). Love the Vivienne Westward comparison, hope is not a litigious person. I would see them in court, their comments should like treason to me!!!!

Peter Simon’s introduction for yesterday’s Vostok show included this gushing tribute for Kevin Reynolds: “He really is a celebrity. He is the most sought-after horologist of a quite extraordinary generation of watchmakers. He is not only acclaimed for the information he gives to some of the leading watch manufacturers in the world...”
That Mr Reynolds is a renowned horologist, highly respected by the world’s finest watchmakers, came as something of a revelation to me. It seems silly now, but I had a completely different perception of his role in the world of luxury timepieces...watch.jpg

Sally Jacks came up with a fab new word when presenting the Daisy Eldridge PotD... flimsical (the love-child of flimsy and whimsical, I presume).

I've given up expecting Peter Simon making sense when he opens his mouth (if he ever did make sense). The words just gush out... it's more verbal projectile vomiting than actually speaking and communicating.

Peter Simon’s introduction for yesterday’s Vostok show included this gushing tribute for Kevin Reynolds: “He really is a celebrity. He is the most sought-after horologist of a quite extraordinary generation of watchmakers. He is not only acclaimed for the information he gives to some of the leading watch manufacturers in the world...”
That Mr Reynolds is a renowned horologist, highly respected by the world’s finest watchmakers, came as something of a revelation to me. It seems silly now, but I had a completely different perception of his role in the world of luxury timepieces...View attachment 12008

Ha Ha :mysmilie_19:

Comrade Kevin Reynolds is to Horology what these are to their areas of 'expertise' : -

What Doddy Flump Rick Hay to the perfect yet achievable 6 Pack
What The Vanessa Feltz Fan Club is to beautiful, natural, not made up like a clown complexions
What BIG BRODEL and Roly Poly Remblance are to healthy living 'Picture Boys'
What Creepy Crawley is to the reinvigoration of Hand Made, Quality, British Craftsmanship and Furniture Making
What SCHLOCKO is to championing proof that a 'line free' existence is possible
What Peter Vacuum Vol Au Vent is to rubbishing claims that Ideal's 'experts' are a jack of all trades and a master of none

If you want a Vostok but can't stretch to £1000 why not make your own knock off? :mysmilie_59:

image.jpgimage.jpeg

They're shilling a Dirt Devil Vacuum (which is at least a good tenner or so cheaper than elsewhere although reviews are mixed).

Jimmy Cricket is on duty with Dirty Peter and it's clear Jimmy is less than comfortable when his grubbiness starts pawing him, which he seems to do far too regularly.

It's more Get Lost than Come 'ere :mysmilie_59:

image.jpgimage.jpg

They're shilling their own, no name brand 'Sleep Genie' Memory Foam Mattresses. The Double (with two pillows) is £279.99 today but will go up to the 'usual price' of £579.99.

They also sell a Dormeo Double (with a Dormeo Duvet) for £469.99 and this is the 'usual price', not an offer.

So are they honestly claiming their no name, own brand product is worth £110 more than a comparable Dormeo? They need pulling on these outrageous 'offer' claims. They are a load of rubbish. :mysmilie_13:

image.jpg

http://www.idealworld.tv/pp/sleep-genie-double-tricore-2200-mattress-pair-of-contour-pillows-363818?referrer=search&fh_location=//IdealWorld/en_GB/$s=363818

http://www.idealworld.tv/pp/dormeo-double-options-memory-mattress-with-4.5-tog-duvet-377217?fh_location=//IdealWorld/en_GB/$s=Dormeo

But don't buy either of these anyway, especially the Dormeo. You can get higher end Dormeo Mattresses (like the ones Ideal World were selling last week) from Costco for miles less, delivered totally free, than Ideal charge for them even for their 'offer' prices. And you don't have to be a member (just pay a 5% surcharge, they're still way, way cheaper!).

http://www.costco.co.uk/view/p/dormeo-options-hybrid-mattress-single-90cm-169966

Latest posts

Back