Random musings and general banter.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

So little 'World Renowned' Nutrionalsuperfoodist DODDY FLUMP Rick Hay is once again shilling a Vibrapower thingy. He says : -

'It's not just about looking better, it's about your health'

I'm not being funny but it doesn't seem to be working on him does it? I'd stick to your Fig Powder if I was you Ricky :mysmilie_59:

So little 'World Renowned' Nutrionalsuperfoodist DODDY FLUMP Rick Hay is once again shilling a Vibrapower thingy. He says : -

I'm not being funny but it doesn't seem to be working on him does it? I'd stick to your Fig Powder if I was you Ricky :mysmilie_59:

Old Mr trustworthy himself Peter, says he has done 3 mins every other day for the past 18 months..........

Peter what have you actually done 3 mins of each day? As you are making sounds commonly found in a zoo everytime you go anywhere near these Vibrapower machines!

Also thanks for the health tips Peter "cut down on those portions and get on this machine!"

So rare. So limited. So available in 4 different colours.

Just a thought but I wonder if Caroline Garrard is Kevinski's Moll? :mysmilie_59:

View attachment 13188

I bit like Bonnie and Clyde but with lies and misrepresentation instead of bullets? Could be.
2016-12-22-19-07-03-767727245.jpeg

Just watched Pete on the Vibrapower with old figface.For once all that could be heard of PS was his laboured breathing.He obviously hasn't got an exercise routine or else he would surely not be struggling as much.To be honest they can stick the old fart on the machine more often if it shuts him up.It showed he was a big wobbly liar too.

When he was on one of these machines earlier in the year, he was sweating like crazy - most of the time he wasn't in close up so you couldn't see, but when they did a head and shoulders camera shot you could plainly see the sweat pouring down his face, and him wiping some of it off, probably because it had got in his eyes. And he's coming out with the same old line, that he uses it "every day". As you say, if he was used to an exercise routine he would be acclimatised to the workout, so it's obviously a complete fabrication. I wouldn't trust this bloke to tell me the time.

Just watched Pete on the Vibrapower with old figface.For once all that could be heard of PS was his laboured breathing.He obviously hasn't got an exercise routine or else he would surely not be struggling as much.To be honest they can stick the old fart on the machine more often if it shuts him up.It showed he was a big wobbly liar too.

Yes, the fig powder should definitely give him a quick workout.....:grin::giggle:

So is Peter Simon really doing the thing where he pretends to receive Christmas cards from fans... I thought he had left that behind with bid.

The man has no shame.

Barra boy and Shergar are selling moulded glass vases, trying to tell us that they have been cut.....no no no they are moulded you dipsticks, and you don't need gloves, jeez, Sorry all part of the quality facade

He pulled a similar stunt when he worked at Gems (for 5 minutes one Tuesday, or until he got the tin tack) - every time he came on it was...."thank you ALL so much for the wonnnderfuul messages, cards and notes you've sent me", complete with the voice hesitation to imply that he's overcome with emotion. Shakespeare it wasn't, gut-wrenching and hilarious it was. You can take a presenter out of Bid, but you can't take the Bid out of the presenter...:mysmilie_19:

So is Peter Simon really doing the thing where he pretends to receive Christmas cards from fans... I thought he had left that behind with bid.

The man has no shame.

But that's how we know it's Christmas - the Vibrapower appears and stays 'til March (in fact, it appears every time there's a letter R in the month, so it stays virtually all year!). Talk about same old, same old - perhaps in 2017 they'll come up with some new products, but on the other hand they've got warehouses-full of the same old, same old to get rid of, so little chance of that. And as for the blurdy watches.............Give Me Strength!!!:mysmilie_490::mysmilie_466:.
it's christmas and they are selling the vibrapower please these lot are boring old has beens.

It's a Merry Christmas from him, and a very Merry Christmas from me! Hope the laughs and chuckles continue. Have a nice and peaceful Christmas time to all the forumites, and a great New Year. :mysmilie_59::mysmilie_14::mysmilie_15:

Can you believe it, they are selling the Vibrapower, on CHRISTMAS DAY!!!!!!! Can't we have a little break today of all days. Mind you, I could do with it, I'm having afternoon tea tomorrow somewhere posh, can't wait. The diet starts in January...

Latest posts

Back