Random musings and general banter.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Hope you all have a great New Years eve tonight whatever you may be doing. All the best for 2019 to you all....you make this place well worth a daily visit :)

I see bald knobhead was doing his usual routine yesterday, reading out below average specs for a Wileyfox phone and then asking if viewers thought it was going to be in the £600 price range. What a punchable twunt he really is.

He does make me laugh talking in the third person and giving us the what do you think £500 £600 no, less than £90 or whatever he is a p*****r

Another year and another e-bike deal of the day.

It doesn't matter which model elife bike they sell, they always read out the same email from the same person saying how these bikes they bought from IW are equally as good as £2000 e-bikes elsewhere.

Do they really think that no one notices?

Another year and another e-bike deal of the day.

It doesn't matter which model elife bike they sell, they always read out the same email from the same person saying how these bikes they bought from IW are equally as good as £2000 e-bikes elsewhere.

Do they really think that no one notices?

I never knew before that Tim used to be a floor manager at IW......... he said he used to bike it to work there

Great stuff on the e bikes again today

Peter Simon has just said again this bike will come back and be 300/400 pounds more in a few months you all know the reasons why (alluding to brexit)

Well Peter you said the same three months ago and here it is again at the same price (or close enough)

If I could be bothered I would report him but I cant be arsed

Lol Peter Simon has just said

"they always have a go at me for not mentioning the four payments they do"

Maybe they do read here, if they really are having a go at him about which I doubt why are they still hiring him? (bar his sales)

The bizarre thing was DP saying "if these bikes come back they will be around £1200 - £1300" (or somewhere in that region) despite the fact it clearly said onscreen that the regular price was £999! What a tool.

It's vert quiet on here lately folks.

Could it be that you now love them all at IW, or there is nothing worth watching since Christmas?

Well there isn't really!

It's vert quiet on here lately folks.

Could it be that you now love them all at IW, or there is nothing worth watching since Christmas?

Well there isn't really!

To be honest, I have been away for a few weeks, but the same old tatt, patter, and awful products don't change. Neither does the unimpressive facial expressions of amazement, that are regularly dished up, just like old Turket after Christmas.

Have gone to post a few times but as above it is really so dull now I have rarely been watching

Last night PS told us the POTD wouldn't last the first hour, guess what it did and the whole 24

Stuff like that is so commonplace it is dull.

Watched a bit more create and craft and noticed a massive change in presenters there (not the ideal lot) lot more aggressive lots more "check out or miss out" even had a we will take it out your baskets the other day in a very aggressive manner.

In my case I'll stick IW or QVC in in the background when I'm doing other things. But I rather like following the WTA tennis, and it has started again now, so I shove that on in the background instead. It keeps my blood pressure lower. Plus I can't stand all the ****** fitness stuff at this time of year.

Looking it PS and his wobbling thighs as he pulls up his shorts is puke inducing and dont watch much fecking fitness carp bedding, bikes, etc puts me off watching

Looks like this fitness stuff doesn't work one jot looking at DP's belly!

The whole channel is repetitive and stale.........

Certainly is! Obvs now is high season for diet food and exercise equipment..but they've been pretty much doing this all year round. 9 times out of 10 when I tune in, they're doing matresses...yawn -pun intended! The fashion is awful and not cheap either!

Latest posts

Back