Random musings/no argument zone

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

The £10 credit malarky, be aware that Credit can only be redeemed on items greater than £20 excluding P&P charge

I wonder if Deb would have liked the job at the Jewellery Channel that Wiggy has nabbed, I could see her on there more than him

The £10 credit malarky, be aware that Credit can only be redeemed on items greater than £20 excluding P&P charge

I wonder if Deb would have liked the job at the Jewellery Channel that Wiggy has nabbed, I could see her on there more than him

Poor Debbie is like a fish out of water and sadly she didn't seem to sell loads last night either. But Bid are great aren't they? Make the credits even less valuable, double the time parcels take to arrive and charge more for their tatt.

On a positive note it appears that Mike Mason is no longer allowed to do his sycophantic shout outs and revolting love cuddles, well done Sit-Up for putting an end to this ego massaging, time wasting twaddle. Let's hope they curtail Dirty Peter's excesses too although I won't hold my breath.

Shady Mr Guy Kean saying 'you don't have to ask for your credit, it happens automatically'

Yeah, but you sure have to ask them, by phone, to 'spend' it.

Shady Mr Guy Kean saying 'you don't have to ask for your credit, it happens automatically'

Yeah, but you sure have to ask them, by phone, to 'spend' it.

He's never encouraged me to buy from him with his attitude, ie don't come running to me if your car breaks down comments. If a shop worker spoke to me like that I would march right out again!

He's never encouraged me to buy from him with his attitude, ie don't come running to me if your car breaks down comments. If a shop worker spoke to me like that I would march right out again!

That is exactly how I used to think of him and then I started to see his 'humour'. Sadly he's now back to BS'ing which for me kind of cancels out anything else.

He just said 'The late Thomas Kinkade, which means there'll be no more' possibly to make them sound more valuable than they are. Maybe there'll be no more new paintings but i'd be surprsied if there aren't thousands more of his ****** dreadful, twee, biscuit tin prints.

He was also saying it will go for £500, again possibly to make it seem more valuable. I strongly suspect it will go for half that.

They were again selling a lookalike of the Tefal Fresh Express (which is widely available for around £30), they wanted £33 all in for theirs and they wonder why they only sold 23 after spending over 20 minutes selling it. The same model is also available in Argos for £24.99 which I imagine dosen't help.

Surely they'd sell more than 1 a minute if they just knocked a few quid off instead of charging through the nose and if they can't do that then why bother?

http://www.tesco.com/direct/tefal-fresh-express-food-processor/594-1144.prd?pageLevel=&skuId=594-1144&kpid=594-1144

http://www.argos.co.uk/static/Product/partNumber/9145863.htm

I used to watch Bid on my computer but it's just blank today

I haven't been able to watch it on my Android tablet since it updated which is a shame as it was great for screenshots and it has never worked on my iPad.

Check out Sally at 3pm, she has a lovely top on :mysmilie_59:

I haven't been able to watch it on my Android tablet since it updated which is a shame as it was great for screenshots and it has never worked on my iPad.

Check out Sally at 3pm, she has a lovely top on :mysmilie_59:

She's curled her extensions so the top looks passable

The DOTD is a bit naff for a tenner 4PC Ultimate Winter Car Care Set, plus it'll be nearly Spring by the time you get it

Expect 99% of things to be £19.99 or lower then, Do bid sell anything higher than £20 these days other than the tablets?

We all know how hard it was to use them at £10+ imagine £20+ is neigh on mission impossible

Expect 99% of things to be £19.99 or lower then, Do bid sell anything higher than £20 these days other than the tablets?

We all know how hard it was to use them at £10+ imagine £20+ is neigh on mission impossible

Hopefully they'll have a few KINKADES on sale :mysmilie_59:

I'm sure they will have thought of something to get out of a discount on these, Lisa has to be able to pay for megabus at the end of her shift

Free p&p maybe?
A return of EasyBuy?

I'm sure it won't be too easy to redeem them. I cannot work this lot out, i'm beginning to wonder whether the kindest thing is to just have them put out of their misery.

The new delivery policy is probably the last straw for me, you couldn't make it up.

Neil Russell has an interesting take on the new delivery service, when selling a Joyful Buddha he said 'I will have this at your door in just a few days time'.

What a star.

Neil Russell has an interesting take on the new delivery service, when selling a Joyful Buddha he said 'I will have this at your door in just a few days time'.

What a star.

personally? In that case I'll take 9 and give him the length of my tongue when he gets here :grin:

personally? In that case I'll take 9 and give him the length of my tongue when he gets here :grin:

Ha Ha:mysmilie_14: Let's have some sympathy though Paul, sadly Neil isn't having a great night.

The only thing that has really sold is the Buddha, I don't know when they are going to get the message that barely anyone is interested in shitty, multi coloured LED lights in January.

He now selling Celine Dion perfume, he says 'You can imagine this sitting on a dressing table in Paris'. Neil, change the record about Paris. You use that line for about 20 different products!

He only sold 22, he had 99 left :mysmilie_13:

I know it's January and people are watching the pennies but Russell really is having a mare tonight, he is barely selling anything. On average I'd say they're shifting less than 1 item a minute.

It must be costing them considerably more just to be on air than what they are bringing in.

Latest posts

Back