Random musings/no argument zone

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

This little beauty was given the honour of the Worry Angel pseudo religious music, and why not? Gollum said it was 'sumfink rarver special'.

image.jpg

Unusually at 11pm they broadcast a 30 minute pre recorded segment with Adam H selling Boom, it was planned and not because they were having technical problems.

This little beauty was given the honour of the Worry Angel pseudo religious music, and why not? Gollum said it was 'sumfink rarver special'.

View attachment 9882

Unusually at 11pm they broadcast a 30 minute pre recorded segment with Adam H selling Boom, it was planned and not because they were having technical problems.

seemed rather bizarre, also mike selling a steam mop and using the tactic of ''verbally trash an alternative product'' despite the notion that they also sell that same product also. brilliance.

View attachment 9882

Is that supposed to be a hummingbird? What the hell is up with its beak?!

She's just said this monstrosity will help with the January blues and will cost you 'practically nothing at all'

£23

View attachment 9881

Sally was surprised that it did not sell quickly. I think they started with 80 but only sold 16. She said she thought we would all love it and that she has something similar! You have to go a long way to find clothes as horrible as that. So beware folks, it will be back!

They wanted £16.48 all in for this Resin ornament, no wonder they hardly flew out. Even Lee from Ventnor didn't buy one.

The prices are simply ridiculous of late, they really are.

image.jpg

If Lee doesn't buy it, no-one will/should

They wanted over £16 for 2 shitty LED lights, they hardly sold any. Paul 'Sam Dingle' Evers put it down to being school run time, deluded.

They need to reconsider this latest brain box idea of charging even more than usual, there's no way it will work and especially in January.

This is the company that has 'sales' all year long and then charges more in January which actually IS sale time, you couldn't make it up!

The standard delivery time now is 5-10 working days and for a charge of £7.99 that is disgusting

So they aren't doing very well and appear to start charging even more for tatt and then provide a worse delivery service for the same exorbitant price? That'll work.

Have you seen the ripoff of a Tefal Fresh Express they're selling? The main difference being that Bid's costs more!

So they aren't doing very well and appear to start charging even more for tatt and then provide a worse delivery service for the same exorbitant price? That'll work.

Have you seen the ripoff of a Tefal Fresh Express they're selling? The main difference being that Bid's costs more!

Another thing I can't understand is like just now, Salleh has sold a pink floral top and she's shown a bracelet that 'you might like as it goes with the top I've just sold'

So if you buy the top and the bracelet to go with, that's nigh on £16 alone for delivery for TWO items. Why they don't combine postage is beyond me, they MIGHT just sell more.

Another thing I can't understand is like just now, Salleh has sold a pink floral top and she's shown a bracelet that 'you might like as it goes with the top I've just sold'

So if you buy the top and the bracelet to go with, that's nigh on £16 alone for delivery for TWO items. Why they don't combine postage is beyond me, they MIGHT just sell more.

I'm no Alan Sugar but to me their business model seems desperately flawed!

I see they've dumped those thin floral four pack scarves that didn't sell in with the DOTD coat

Indeed, but £30 all in for that? Breathtaking.

Now, Sally said when selling some face potion that it's more important than a handbag so if you were planning on getting a bag but money is tight don't buy one and buy the face stuff instead.

Perhaps unsurprisingly she didn't have any handbags on sale in her shift after that.

Indeed, but £30 all in for that? Breathtaking.

Now, Sally said when selling some face potion that it's more important than a handbag so if you were planning on getting a bag but money is tight don't buy one and buy the face stuff instead.

Perhaps unsurprisingly she didn't have any handbags on sale in her shift after that.

It's all very confusing, I thought there was nothing more important than a bag!

I see she's kept that top on to show that the bracelet she's selling now goes with it.

She only sold around 25 of the DOTD but never fear, Gollum is nigh on near

It's all very confusing, I thought there was nothing more important than a bag!

I see she's kept that top on to show that the bracelet she's selling now goes with it.

She only sold around 25 of the DOTD but never fear, Gollum is nigh on near

I hope Gollum has some top tecknollyjee.

I know that like me Momma you always look forward to Mike Mason's shows but particularly on a Thursday, the last five minutes are my favourite.

Sally's says that these earrings will never date and never go out of fashion.

image.jpg

I hope Gollum has some top tecknollyjee.

I know that like me Momma you always look forward to Mike Mason's shows but particularly on a Thursday, the last five minutes are my favourite.

Sally's says that these earrings will never date and never go out of fashion.

View attachment 9887

No but they'll sure as hell lose the silver plating

No but they'll sure as hell lose the silver plating

Good point :mysmilie_59:

I'm here to tell everyone that an exciting new show starts this Saturday morning at 1100 on Bid called 'Cooking With Kate'.

Like millions of others I tend to watch Saturday Kitchen on BBC One but I'll certainly be tuning in, what Chef Kate can't do with a Chicken Drumstick isn't worth knowing :mysmilie_59:

Gollum was selling a pretty vile Lampshade and for me gave a somewhat patronising lecture on interior design. He spent quite a while on it and had 84 in the quantity.

He sold 2. Yet another well overpriced item that didn't interest people, I think they might need to take another look at their recent pricing.

The standard delivery time now is 5-10 working days and for a charge of £7.99 that is disgusting

Apparently Hermes are no longer their delivery partner, they haven't been since Christmas.

So I guess they just expect customers to wait twice as long for deliveries but pay the same price.

Here is their new delivery service. £7.99 should just about cover the cost of the hay.

image.jpg

Latest posts

Back