Random musings/no argument zone

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

With a quick internet search , you will find all these fragrances cheaper online, many with free delivery !!

to quote peter Sherlock

''we ain't going nowhere''

what? that's a double negative..... so where ARE you going?

jobcentreplus?

Well I've just watched his last two items he's selling that can be bought cheaper and delivered quicker at allbeauty.com, so he may be on his bike!

And that bliddy throat clearing of his, he's getting even more unwatchable.

Over exaggerated selling by Peter Sherlock on the crappy floating candle set (bits of plastic, wicks and coloured water) is just laughable.

Over exaggerated selling by Peter Sherlock on the crappy floating candle set (bits of plastic, wicks and coloured water) is just laughable.

I'm not interested in them but I've just been watching it for about five minutes and I haven't a clue what you get. He's just been saying how wonderful they are and the camera is endlessly panning around them.

The description says a candle set with up to 3000 hrs of burning time. So how many candles do you get for nigh on £30??

Listen to shitlock (and he's just admitted himself he doesn't have a clue what they do yet!!!) Yet he's standing screaming woah oooh weyyyyy look at ALLLLL them.......No not his fragrance collection ................ but 150 ****** drill bits.

The guy has more faces than the town clock I wouldn't believe him if he told me rain is wet!!!:mysmilie_520:

I'm not interested in them but I've just been watching it for about five minutes and I haven't a clue what you get. He's just been saying how wonderful they are and the camera is endlessly panning around them.

The description says a candle set with up to 3000 hrs of burning time. So how many candles do you get for nigh on £30??

I can help with that 1 you not only get 5 of the floats in the gold, not only 5 in the silver, not only 5 in the red, not only 15 in the clear alright so that 30 in total oh wow that is quite extraordinary at ome, you also get not only 6 packs of the 50 wicks, not only will you get up to 3,000 hours of the light from them, then you get 6 bottles of the latest of the water colourants in the larger of the 7ml not only in the orange, not only in the blue, not only in the green and the pink and not only in the purple and I love the red me don't you at ome? you also get 3 of the latest of the fragrance oils in the larger of the 15ml not only in spiced pear, not only in the sugar cookie and now I love this 1 oh yes I said to Our Bet we need this its the strawberries and cream

You also get them in 3 gift boxes so ideal to give 1 to mum for mothers day, keep 1 for yourself and maybe put 1 away for Christmas

Hope that helped you mommabear

Last edited:
I can help with that 1 you not only get 5 of the floats in the gold, not only 5 in the silver, not only 5 in the red, not only 15 in the clear alright so that 30 in total oh wow that is quite extraordinary at ome, you also get not only 6 packs of the 50 wicks, not only will you get up to 3,000 hours of the light from them, then you get 6 bottles of the latest of the water colourants in the larger of the 7ml not only in the orange, not only in the blue, not only in the green and the pink and not only in the purple and I love the red me don't you at ome? you also get 3 of the latest of the fragrance oils in the larger of the 15ml not only in spiced pair, not only in the sugar cookie and now I love this 1 oh yes I said to Our Bet we need this its the strawberries and cream

You also get them in 3 gift boxes so ideal to give 1 to mum for mothers day, keep 1 for yourself and maybe put 1 away for Christmas

Hope that helped you mommabear

Er yeah, ta Mega, that's all much clearer now :mysmilie_506:

.....as mud
:wonder:

Er yeah, ta Mega, that's all much clearer now :mysmilie_506:

.....as mud
:wonder:

Tried to put as many Peter Simonisms in as possible to make sure it was clear what was on offer :)

There is a prize for the first person to find them all

Last edited:
Is nobody taking on the challenge?, I'll make it easier then as there are 10 Peter Simonisms to find and a very exciting prize for the lucky winner

Oh hell, Mike the know it all about nothing is up at 10pm this evening with a staple gun and electric scissor device, So it will be more of the same as last night, poor old Mike counting all his fingers at the end of the show to make sure he hasn't chopped one off!! In a Mikey Math style while shouting watch this the goddess 1 2 3 4 5 7 6 8 10 9 Yeah I still have all my fingers! :mysmilie_8:

The goddess this the goddess that noone else bangs on about their other halves like mike let's have a drinking game everytime he mentions the g word have a drink be drunk by 20mins

Not only is Mikey Boy thick as a brick, he's also arrogant and disrespectful.
Eilidh just handed over to him and he said something like 'thank you Eilidh, you're hot, well sweaty anyway'.
There was absolutely no need for that, it's unnecessary and inappropriate IMO.
Another classic, Shaun explaining a tablet to Mike and Mike said 'whoa, you're getting technical, if I don't understand it I'm sure people at home will struggle to understand' arrogant, chauvenist pig!

Eilidh just handed over to him and he said something like 'thank you Eilidh, you're hot, well sweaty anyway'.
Another classic, Shaun explaining a tablet to Mike and Mike said 'whoa, you're getting technical, if I don't understand it I'm sure people at home will struggle to understand' arrogant, chauvenist pig!
To be honest - I just can't understand how he made the cut and survived - he is everything you say and then some.

There was a wonderful moment though, towards the end of the tablet segment, where Shaun was talking about google translate and saying "Where is the nearest hotel?" to the tablet when you are in spain. Quick as a flash, and with a smug look, Mike said "Where is the nearest hotel?" in French.

I can help with that 1 you not only get 5 of the floats in the gold, not only 5 in the silver, not only 5 in the red, not only 15 in the clear alright so that 30 in total oh wow that is quite extraordinary at ome, you also get not only 6 packs of the 50 wicks, not only will you get up to 3,000 hours of the light from them, then you get 6 bottles of the latest of the water colourants in the larger of the 7ml not only in the orange, not only in the blue, not only in the green and the pink and not only in the purple and I love the red me don't you at ome? you also get 3 of the latest of the fragrance oils in the larger of the 15ml not only in spiced pear, not only in the sugar cookie and now I love this 1 oh yes I said to Our Bet we need this its the strawberries and cream

A little game for you to play whilst Mike talks about his Goddess

Can anyone find all 10 Peter Simonisms in the post?...how much attention do you pay to uncle Pete and the things he says? The first 1 to do so will win an exciting and exclusive prize

Latest posts

Back