Random musings/no argument zone

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Bid are selling Vera Wang Lovestruck for £35 and they are doing a price comparison of House of Fraser of £65. I did one Google search and found it on Amazon for £28 with free delivery. Not watching properly, clucked over in the adverts while watching Law and Order.

:mysmilie_47:

Just clicked over again and Mike Mason previewing his 10pm shpw. He had some hideous lamp or ornament and he said of the "art" is it objective or subjective! He also claimed it would be a talking point in your home, yeah for all the wrong reasons!

Just clicked over again and Mike Mason previewing his 10pm shpw. He had some hideous lamp or ornament and he said of the "art" is it objective or subjective! He also claimed it would be a talking point in your home, yeah for all the wrong reasons!

Mike always says that about art, I think he heard it somewhere and thinks it makes him sound intelligent
He really is a plank, I'll bet he doesn't even know what objective and subjective mean! :mysmilie_17:

He should know by now that it makes him sound like a prat! Does he ever elaborate on "ojective"and "subjective"? He thinks it makes him sound like Brian Sewell (apologies to Brian for the comparison).

Mike the Know it all about nothing is totally stuck in the 80s tonight with all his easy milkmen gags etc when selling a wind chime. The strange fella is totally deluded and stuck in his on fantasy fairy world!! Seriously he is talking utter bull as I type........Like on pervy Pete S levels and that's going some! :mysmilie_13:

Now hes talking about living in the country and slaging his mother in law!! And mentioning the birds he see's in the country! Little does mike know the birds can see one huge bald tit every morning when they fly past him.

Would just like to say how much i love everyone's nicknames for the likes of peter "king of perfume what he don't know ain't worth knowing sherlock" and mike mason particularly like gollum for MM makes me chuckle :)

by talking point you mean..... ''either the lamp goes, or you go!!''

Would just like to say how much i love everyone's nicknames for the likes of peter "king of perfume what he don't know ain't worth knowing sherlock" and mike mason particularly like gollum for MM makes me chuckle :)

The adoptive names you mentioned are only what we can get away with without the moderator being involved (Hi Graham)
Otherwise they would be considerably worse - trust me.

Chef Gollum is on at the moment, he as ever has mentioned his "lil lad" once again and hows he likes his fruit/veg cut, Jees Chef Gollums "lil lad" sounds like a right fussy wee diva, he likes it this way but not that way etc etc, he likes the light on he likes the light off, Does chef Gollum think we bother about his family and think we will buy with his namby pamby myths? ....Gollum go home and spend more time with your "lil diva":yawn:

Chef Gollum is on at the moment, he as ever has mentioned his "lil lad" once again and hows he likes his fruit/veg cut, Jees Chef Gollums "lil lad" sounds like a right fussy wee diva, he likes it this way but not that way etc etc, he likes the light on he likes the light off, Does chef Gollum think we bother about his family and think we will buy with his namby pamby myths? ....Gollum go home and spend more time with your "lil diva":yawn:

I'd be delighted if Gollum became a full time house husband.

In fact i'm calling on the good people of this forum to raise the funds to make it happen, please give like you've never given before :mysmilie_59:

In fact i'm calling on the good people of this forum to raise the funds to make it happen, please give like you've never given before :mysmilie_59:

Count me in, how much do you want to make it happen? Just name a price! :mysmilie_19:

Aww that's nice to hear LL and it's great that you can work out who is who from their nicknames!
So we've got:
Gollum/del boy - Mike Mason
Neil - James Russell
Split Ends - Sally Jacks
Dockyard Doris - Lisa Brash
Pervy Pete or Dirty Pete - Peter Simon
Schlock or Perfume pete - Peter Sherlock
Frumplestiltskin - Caroline Lyndsay
Gasper - Simon Davis
I don't know that there are nicknames for Andrea, Steve McDonald or Eilidh though
We used to call Nicola George Lola (just search for Lola la Rouge on youtube and you'll see why!)
I must have missed some out??

A perfect kickstarter campaign if I ever heard one lol.

What's happened to our Bet? Peter has just said he's 'on 'is own' when selling the multiple cooker. Nothing serious i hope.....

What's happened to our Bet? Peter has just said he's 'on 'is own' when selling the multiple cooker. Nothing serious i hope.....

Depends what he's selling, I could be wrong but that cooker could be useful for people who live alone.

But be sure to hear about Bet when he's selling parachute pants.

Aww that's nice to hear LL and it's great that you can work out who is who from their nicknames!
So we've got:
Gollum/del boy - Mike Mason
Neil - James Russell
Split Ends - Sally Jacks
Dockyard Doris - Lisa Brash
Pervy Pete or Dirty Pete - Peter Simon
Schlock or Perfume pete - Peter Sherlock
Frumplestiltskin - Caroline Lyndsay
Gasper - Simon Davis
I don't know that there are nicknames for Andrea, Steve McDonald or Eilidh though
We used to call Nicola George Lola (just search for Lola la Rouge on youtube and you'll see why!)
I must have missed some out??

I've always been quite fond of Bingo balls for Mike, I am quite sad that I've lost his Bingo balls christmas song... I intended to have it as my ringtone.

Well, funnily enough, yes. The cooker is ideal for people who live alone! How did you know? I was confused tho' cos not that long ago when he was selling those fleece blankets, he was saying that him and Bet sat in't front room, turned the heating off and snuggled under these blankets......for one crazy moment, I thought Bet didn't really exist!!! What am I like....??

What are they thinking?

image.jpgimage.jpg

Latest posts

Back