Random musings/no argument zone

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Wirral, Strange you mention Pervy Petes eyes, I am thinking the same but then I look at his full face and think Steamy Sue has ran her iron all over Pervy Petes face and removed some of his creases!! Whats going on here? Shylock will be having a total hissy meltdown watching Pervy Pete..............Defo had some sort of face work done.

Docswife, Arr Bets ok, Pervy Petes moved back in with her as of 23:02 this evening.

Phew! For one awful moment I thought their *understanding* was over! He mentioned a couple of times he was on 'is own. I was sad to hear it.

I haven't noticed Sally this week, or maybe I haven't been watching a lot. Wonder if she is looking for alternative employment. I had to turn Peter off last night with the chef, couldn't stand Pervy Pete in the kitchen shovelling food down his gob!

I haven't noticed Sally this week, or maybe I haven't been watching a lot. Wonder if she is looking for alternative employment. I had to turn Peter off last night with the chef, couldn't stand Pervy Pete in the kitchen shovelling food down his gob!

She said she was having a few weeks off and would see us then, just like Helen Bates did :mysmilie_19:

Btw Helens just got another job, she was getting a bit mad on her twitter as people kept asking if it was on babestation lol

I hope you are not suggesting that "our Bet" was just made up to make a sale, he wouldn't lie to us, we can trust him!
No Muttley! Not at all!! He would never do us wrong! He's as straight as the days long.......:mysmilie_50:

She said she was having a few weeks off and would see us then, just like Helen Bates did :mysmilie_19:

Btw Helens just got another job, she was getting a bit mad on her twitter as people kept asking if it was on babestation lol

Interesting, "having a few weeks off". I reckon she is considering her options career-wise, I don't blame her for that.

Latest posts

Back