Random musings/no argument zone

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

When the tablet was on, the guest said... and i quote...

"it even has a headphone socket"

And they don't target the elderly..... pah.

Not only is Mikey Boy thick as a brick, he's also arrogant and disrespectful.
Eilidh just handed over to him and he said something like 'thank you Eilidh, you're hot, well sweaty anyway'.
There was absolutely no need for that, it's unnecessary and inappropriate IMO.
Another classic, Shaun explaining a tablet to Mike and Mike said 'whoa, you're getting technical, if I don't understand it I'm sure people at home will struggle to understand' arrogant, chauvenist pig!

I didn't hear his comment to her but it was completely inappropriate and bordeting on bullying. She is an attractive, confident woman therefore has to be made to look an idiot live on television. He should look at himself, short, bald with bad teeth, before making "jokes" at other people.

Not only is Mikey Boy thick as a brick, he's also arrogant and disrespectful. Eilidh just handed over to him and he said something like 'thank you Eilidh, you're hot, well sweaty anyway'. There was absolutely no need for that, it's unnecessary and inappropriate IMO. Another classic, Shaun explaining a tablet to Mike and Mike said 'whoa, you're getting technical, if I don't understand it I'm sure people at home will struggle to understand' arrogant, chauvenist pig!

Would love to hear M&M defend both those points. Every now and again we get his true nasty side skip through. No excusing them

Sent from my Vodafone 354 using Forum Runner *meep meep*

"I can help with that 1 you not only get 5 of the floats in the gold, not only 5 in the silver, not only 5 in the red, not only 15 in the clear alright so that 30 in total oh wow that is quite extraordinary at ome, you also get not only 6 packs of the 50 wicks, not only will you get up to 3,000 hours of the light from them, then you get 6 bottles of the latest of the water colourants in the larger of the 7ml not only in the orange, not only in the blue, not only in the green and the pink and not only in the purple and I love the red me don't you at ome? you also get 3 of the latest of the fragrance oils in the larger of the 15ml not only in spiced pear, not only in the sugar cookie and now I love this 1 oh yes I said to Our Bet we need this its the strawberries and cream

You also get them in 3 gift boxes so ideal to give 1 to mum for mothers day, keep 1 for yourself and maybe put 1 away for Christmas"

Have I won? :mysmilie_14:

"I can help with that 1 you not only get 5 of the floats in the gold, not only 5 in the silver, not only 5 in the red, not only 15 in the clear alright so that 30 in total oh wow that is quite extraordinary at ome, you also get not only 6 packs of the 50 wicks, not only will you get up to 3,000 hours of the light from them, then you get 6 bottles of the latest of the water colourants in the larger of the 7ml not only in the orange, not only in the blue, not only in the green and the pink and not only in the purple and I love the red me don't you at ome? you also get 3 of the latest of the fragrance oils in the larger of the 15ml not only in spiced pear, not only in the sugar cookie and now I love this 1 oh yes I said to Our Bet we need this its the strawberries and cream

You also get them in 3 gift boxes so ideal to give 1 to mum for mothers day, keep 1 for yourself and maybe put 1 away for Christmas"

Have I won? :mysmilie_14:

Not bad Mommabear...the 10 I had were....

"Not only" (tick)
"At ome" (tick)
"Oh wow"
"Oh yes"
"Quite extraordinary" (tick)
"The latest of" (tick)
"The larger of" (tick)
"Our Bet" (tick)
"We need this"
"I love this" (tick)

so now you all know what to look out for next time he's on

As you have got 7/10 which is pretty impressive and the only 1 to submit an entry

Congratulations mommabear you have won the latest of the Peter Simon figurines ohhhhh yessss
not only in the resin, not only hand painted, not only limited edition of just 1000,
not only in the commemorative gift box, not only celebrating 10 years of bid tv,
not only does it come with a certificate of authenticity oh wooooow,
not only is it 28cm in height so the larger of the figurines
I love this me its quite extraodinary at ome, Our Bet wanted 1 too she said we need this. I said whyyyyyyyyyy?
you have the real thing, she said yes but this 1 stands silently erect in the corner 24 hours a day whenever I need him he's there,
(looks to camera) don't you dare at ome
we're an upmarket shopping channel now we don't have filth like that anymore, hey ho...now where are my voluptuous ladies? Our Sabina is a UK size 16 and doesn't the viscose look great on her?

Not bad Mommabear...the 10 I had were....

"Not only" (tick)
"At ome" (tick)
"Oh wow"
"Oh yes"
"Quite extraordinary" (tick)
"The latest of" (tick)
"The larger of" (tick)
"Our Bet" (tick)
"We need this"
"I love this" (tick)

so now you all know what to look out for next time he's on

As you have got 7/10 which is pretty impressive and the only 1 to submit an entry

Congratulations mommabear you have won the latest of the Peter Simon figurines ohhhhh yessss
not only in the resin, not only hand painted, not only limited edition of just 1000,
not only in the commemorative gift box, not only celebrating 10 years of bid tv,
not only does it come with a certificate of authenticity oh wooooow,
not only is it 28cm in height so the larger of the figurines
I love this me its quite extraodinary at ome, Our Bet wanted 1 too she said we need this. I said whyyyyyyyyyy?
you have the real thing, she said yes but this 1 stands silently erect in the corner 24 hours a day whenever I need him he's there,
(looks to camera) don't you dare at ome
we're an upmarket shopping channel now we don't have filth like that anymore, hey ho...now where are my voluptuous ladies? Our Sabina is a UK size 16 and doesn't the viscose look great on her?

:handshake: well thank you sooo much Mega!!!!!!!!

I might auction it off for charity, so get your bids in early. I'll give the details later..............

Small thing, and I am being picky here, but he does say 'alright' a hell of a lot, thought that defo would be one

Just been watching Red Pant Shylock with the iMedia guy. He rattled off some Spanish and he said he used to be a Spanish teacher, many moons ago. He certainly didn't want to go on about it as he immediately got up and walked off. I thought he was a French teacher?

:handshake: well thank you sooo much Mega!!!!!!!!

I might auction it off for charity, so get your bids in early. I'll give the details later..............

Small thing, and I am being picky here, but he does say 'alright' a hell of a lot, thought that defo would be one

You right he does and I'm glad you like your prize

Talking of Peter Simon clichés one of my favourites is every time he sells shoes he says 'It's a flexi-foot design.'
As opposed to what Peter?
What does it mean?

Just been watching Red Pant Shylock with the iMedia guy. He rattled off some Spanish and he said he used to be a Spanish teacher, many moons ago. He certainly didn't want to go on about it as he immediately got up and walked off. I thought he was a French teacher?

Well spotted Momma, yes, I've heard him say many times that he used to be a French teacher - it makes me wonder if he's actually a qualified teacher though! but I've never heard him say he was ever a Spanish teacher. Mind you, his CV is phenomenal so I could've missed that particular career placement!
Interesting......not another untruth from Schlock surely???!!!

Bid are selling Vera Wang Lovestruck for £35 and they are doing a price comparison of House of Fraser of £65. I did one Google search and found it on Amazon for £28 with free delivery. Not watching properly, clucked over in the adverts while watching Law and Order.

Latest posts

Back