Random musings/no argument zone

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I hope you are not suggesting that "our Bet" was just made up to make a sale, he wouldn't lie to us, we can trust him!

It was funny when Andy said something about her being made up , I miss Andy he was just too funny when it came to taking the mick out of Peter.

I have it on good authority that there will shortly be a new metal detector to be in the next Deal of The Day. It has been tried by MM at his country aaaaahhs. Well after digging down 3 foot he found out it was he was wearing his metal toecap boots!! :mysmilie_510:

I have it on good authority that there will shortly be a new metal detector to be in the next Deal of The Day. It has been tried by MM at his country aaaaahhs. Well after digging down 3 foot he found out it was he was wearing his metal toecap boots!! :mysmilie_510:

Hahahahaha nice one Dave. I hear he has a back up job in case slop at bid fails. I can exclusively tell you he will be the vo artist for Bernard Matthews. Hello it's MeMike Mason. I only feed my boy the best which is why we laaaaaaave Bernard Matthews drumsticks. They're boooooootul.

PJ

Sent from my Vodafone 354 using Forum Runner *meep meep*

whoa, hang on, back up the truck, I think I've missed a few things
1st - why the close up pictures of DP's face?
2nd - who is the chef being referred to as a d*ckhead?
3rd - PJ, this is the 21st century, your bromance with Mr T is absolutely fine whether you're straight or not
can someone bring me up to date please? thank you :mysmilie_508:

whoa, hang on, back up the truck, I think I've missed a few things
1st - why the close up pictures of DP's face?
2nd - who is the chef being referred to as a d*ckhead?
3rd - PJ, this is the 21st century, your bromance with Mr T is absolutely fine whether you're straight or not
can someone bring me up to date please? thank you :mysmilie_508:

1 - Not sure but I had to look away quickly
2 - I think it was MM's old farva (fat looky likey Mikey)
3 - Couldn't possibly divulge - It's a secret.

Latest posts

Back