Random musings/no argument zone

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

It's not a jumper - its a bullet proof vest.:mysmilie_11:

Are they expecting Angela Noghani to appear furious at to why she no longer has a place to live 24/7 during the summer months?

***For those new to the bid family she used to be the gardening expert last year and practically lived there***

Last edited:
I watched a bit of Mike's faarrrva with the Daily/Special/Deal/Item/Cooker thing.

It can deep fry (which was a huge no no when they did the Actifry last week) and he cooked some onion rings and chips in a wire basket in loads of oil. He was going on to the three other machines and left it cooking. I didn't see the end result and what you are supposed to do with all the oil when you've done frying. Put it back in the bottle or in a bowl? I'm sure it was mentioned :wonder:

I watched a bit of Mike's faarrrva with the Daily/Special/Deal/Item/Cooker thing.

It can deep fry (which was a huge no no when they did the Actifry last week) and he cooked some onion rings and chips in a wire basket in loads of oil. He was going on to the three other machines and left it cooking. I didn't see the end result and what you are supposed to do with all the oil when you've done frying. Put it back in the bottle or in a bowl? I'm sure it was mentioned :wonder:

He incinerated a Fish in Breadcrumbs, very very brown on the outside and very obviously uncooked inside.

To be frank it's looked disgusting, i'd rather have Fish Fingers. In fact i'd rather have nothing :mysmilie_59:

He incinerated a Fish in Breadcrumbs, very very brown on the outside and very obviously uncooked inside.

To be frank it's looked disgusting, i'd rather have Fish Fingers. In fact i'd rather have nothing :mysmilie_59:

They seem to be a magnet for dodgy 'chefs'

Did you see the Michelin Star chef in the week? He was demoing some chopping bit of kit

Love how they go over, at length, their qualifications and where they've worked, in top restaurants etc. and he's there pulling a cord like crazy on a chopper

I love how they had more or less, a day of steamy sue and her steam mop. The main demo was using a mop an bucket to get over how **** that is.

next day.... that whizzy bucket an mop thing.

The contempt for their audience is amazing. i almost enjoy it.

They seem to be a magnet for dodgy 'chefs'

Did you see the Michelin Star chef in the week? He was demoing some chopping bit of kit

Love how they go over, at length, their qualifications and where they've worked, in top restaurants etc. and he's there pulling a cord like crazy on a chopper

Yes I saw him, the Gollum Mini Me. I posted a picture of him.

He was appalling.

I love how they had more or less, a day of steamy sue and her steam mop. The main demo was using a mop an bucket to get over how **** that is.

next day.... that whizzy bucket an mop thing.

The contempt for their audience is amazing. i almost enjoy it.

I presume their thinking is that the Whizzy Mop isn't a traditional mop.

But of course it is, and it's shite.

I saw Steamy Sue doing the iron with DP and she asked him about dry cleaners as her steam iron freshens and removes creases

Oh the pain on his face as he said he goes every week and has to drive and pay for parking, oh what a nightmare it all is

I bet he still didn't get the iron and probably has his suits cleaned a couple of times a year haha

Hold up........he already has a steam iron, or so he said last time he was selling one

Just like to pass my congrats to Adam and his good lady (who I understand is a producer at the channel), who are to be married today. May they have a long and happy marriage while continuing to give great car crash TV. Seriously have a lovely day - all the very best.:mysmilie_12:

I saw Steamy Sue doing the iron with DP and she asked him about dry cleaners as her steam iron freshens and removes creases

Oh the pain on his face as he said he goes every week and has to drive and pay for parking, oh what a nightmare it all is

I bet he still didn't get the iron and probably has his suits cleaned a couple of times a year haha

Hold up........he already has a steam iron, or so he said last time he was selling one

On the subject of how horrendous it is to go anywhere near the dreaded high street, the best I ever heard was from Ellis Ward in her IW days 'think of all the germs!' Eh?

I remember that, I haven't been since :giggle:

The reason I hate shops is that they have such a choice, it's really hard to decide what to choose.

And I rather like receiving parcels, especially when you have to wait absolutely ages for them. I feel it adds to the excitement.

I don't 'do' the dreaded high st either!! The parking, the crowds, parking charges (always extortionate!), the obligatory tea/coffee, those communal changing rooms ( never been in one of those for years!!)and the germs!! It's a minefield!!! No, I'm with you Wirral! Who needs anything quicker than, on occasion, an almost three week wait! People can be so impatient sometimes......tut tut!

I don't 'do' the dreaded high st either!! The parking, the crowds, parking charges (always extortionate!), the obligatory tea/coffee, those communal changing rooms ( never been in one of those for years!!)and the germs!! It's a minefield!!! No, I'm with you Wirral! Who needs anything quicker than, on occasion, an almost three week wait! People can be so impatient sometimes......tut tut!

That's the trouble with the British, they want everything yesterday.

I'm more than happy to wait 3 weeks, especially when the postage charges are so reasonable.

Latest posts

Back