Random musings/no argument zone

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I will say that I do own a pair of gloves/hat by thinsulate and while I wouldn't consider it an exotic brand, it is of fairly good quality and does it's job. (I didn't get them from bid)

they are a interesting case study..... I genuinely think they should be studied.

I'm up for it Mr Tom, I think the dynamics, body language, verbal and non verbal communications and on screen reactions are worthy of a 5 year Masters course at least! and I think I know who would be the subject of my dissertation!

I'm up for it Mr Tom, I think the dynamics, body language, verbal and non verbal communications and on screen reactions are worthy of a 5 year Masters course at least! and I think I know who would be the subject of my dissertation!

It's been some time since I did my degree but I feel 5 years for such a complicated subject is fanciful on your part deedee.

I'm thinking 15 years? In fact it could be a lifetime learning discipline.

The little ironing board has sank again, I don't know why they bother spending so much time on it.

Somebody reckons that Gollum is a hunk, I suppose they do say that beauty is in the eye of the beholder. He really does look like a Burglar/Bank Robber in that hat and glove set.

Ah, shucks. Mike can't bring us the fake CCTV cameras, I was looking forward to being terrified but then rejoicing when I learn how a small plastic dome with a flickering light could protect me from financial and emotional ruin.

Thinsulate are fine but are often to be had for less than the P+P in Primark.

that's the thing... thinsulate is a perfect product for bid. it's a cheap brand of which it does exactly what it says on the tin.... there is no need to pretend it is more than it is. it's a hat and gloves that WILL keep you warm.

yet they will try to make you believe you are buying the second coming of christ.

I think bid is just fascinating in general. the dynamic of the products and the way certain people go above and beyond to shift them.

It's been some time since I did my degree but I feel 5 years for such a complicated subject is fanciful on your part deedee.

I'm thinking 15 years? In fact it could be a lifetime learning discipline.

It's been some years since I finished my masters and I seem to recall it took a fair time so maybe I was a little fanciful there.
I'm all for lifelong learning so I would definitely see this as a long term commitment!

It's been some years since I finished my masters and I seem to recall it took a fair time so maybe I was a little fanciful there.
I'm all for lifelong learning so I would definitely see this as a long term commitment!

I'm not convinced a lifetime would even suffice, for this complex subject I suspect you'd still be swotting up sat on your cloud and plucking your harp:mysmilie_19:

I think bid is just fascinating in general. the dynamic of the products and the way certain people go above and beyond to shift them.

oh I totally agree Mr Tom and Thinsulate is a good example of a functional brand and product being over sold

oh I totally agree Mr Tom and Thinsulate is a good example of a functional brand and product being over sold

Interesting sales technique from Gollum. He stressed that every handbag is unique because of the different patchwork.

It's good to know that Scragg Ends come in different shapes and sizes.

hey, they're even giving away freebies now
the tackiest most hideous set of make up colours (unless you're a drag queen) from a brand nobody has ever heard of with a free rhodium plated ring with red solitaire zirconia stone...........wow :down: :dull:

the tackiest most hideous set of make up colours (unless you're a drag queen) from a brand nobody has ever heard of with a free rhodium plated ring with red solitaire zirconia stone...........wow :down: :dull:

And all in an Advent Calendar for £2.99! Kiri asked why she didn't get 'cool things like this' when she was younger.

Probably because she has parents with at least a modicum of good taste.

Now we know who stole the rings on that little things mean a lot insurance ad that's on a hundred times a day

Did anyone just see Perfume Pete doing a preview for his show at 1pm? He was prattling on in his usual, friendly way and he asked Cazza (who was out of shot) if she only had one item left and she couldn't have been anymore short with him, the mic wasn't switched on properly but you could easily hear she abruptly said she has a few more items so she MUST get on and that was the end of Peter's preview. Snotty moo!

Then she proceeded to eat into Peter's time!

I see he's covering for Andrea who's gone off ill since this morning.

He's a bit out of his depth when he's not banging on about cheap smells.

Dirty Peter really ought to calm down over the new male model, he keeps saying 'ooh ladies, look ladies' but I rather suspect he's speaking for somebody else!

Yes, he seemed much more impressed with 'our James' and his jumper than 'our Becca' and her snood.

Selling a jumper, he said 'if you're a 14 (sold out) go for the 10. The 10 was limited stock and there were plenty of size 12 left.

If I were a 14, I'd go with the 12 but then I've not been in the fashion industry for nigh on twenty years :mysmilie_5:

Latest posts

Back