Random musings/no argument zone

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Evening!

Its amateur hour down **** at bid way this evening with little and large, This chefs hopeless :giggle: hes like calamity Jane on drugs, all over the shop with his um's eh's and ah's............Still Chef Mike makes the guest chef look like a proper 5 star pro!

Really whats the point in Gollum? he is just a wee pest in the corner of our screens :mysmilie_11:

Loved the way Jack was boasting that he didn't have to use fat when using pancetta. Erm why would you with the fat there is on the pancetta already ....

Sent from my Vodafone 354 using Forum Runner *meep meep*

Thought they had budget cuts with the CVA. Why have two guests in one show?

Sent from my Vodafone 354 using Forum Runner *meep meep*

Mason' s bonce looks particularly sweaty and shiny tonight and he's just shovelled about half a ton of pasta into his gob at once. Wouldn't like to sit opposite him at tea time. He's stomach churning.

There's also a new face joining the team tomorrow as well.

PF-Del-Boy_1235471c.jpg

Play it nice and cool Trig, nice and cool. Know what I mean son?

Last edited:
if I could, i'd get them all.

mine. mine. all mine.

If he isn't I'm certainly sold - you had me at are you!!:mysmilie_14:

I hope you both managed to get some as its a One Day Special I can't see them repeating it before easter as why call it a One Day Special if they have it on a few times

i would watch you but I have lost channel 37. I'm devastated that I can no longer receive art training from the delightful art expert Ms Brash on a Saturday evening. She has changed my life...

I'm devastated that you can't watch us Muttley on the next generation of price drop, I'll have a word with Perfume Pete and see if he will have a word with the bosses to buy some more space

Luckily they don't sell haemorrhoid cream.......

********WARNING DON'T READ THIS IF YOUR EATING**********
Funny you should say that Docswife, We have managed to get a great deal on a container loads of this and not only that we are going to have a live demonstration on how to use it, We thought long and hard as to who the expert for this item would be as you know we have experts for most items these days but we all agreed there could only be 1 candidate as he isn't regular and has a lot of problems down there so I had a word with my good friend Peter Simon and he was delighted to be asked to do it on our version of a One Day Special for us :) get your recorders ready as this will be Peter Simon as you have never seen him before

Last edited:
Mason' s bonce looks particularly sweaty and shiny tonight and he's just shovelled about half a ton of pasta into his gob at once. Wouldn't like to sit opposite him at tea time. He's stomach churning.

They all seem to be like that when food is around. Perhaps the salary at Bid means they can only afford one bowl of gruel a day!

What a load of rubbish, The first item on the all new price drop is a mother of pearl ring (quantity of 2) with a market price of £16.00 and sold for 1p - well actually no it didn't they had 2 and sold 1 but because it went lower than the reserve my understanding is that the drop is null and void and "better luck next time" caption came on the screen

How annoyed is that going to get people when they think they have bought something and then they just null and void the drop because the other quantity didn't sell

If you haven't seen my price drop thread I will point out that the phone number is now free

item 2 was a crystal cross pendant & 4 sets of earrings (quantity of 2) with a market price of £15.00 - sold for £6.74 + £7.99 P&P = £14.73 hmmmmmmmmm bargain or what eh 27p saving at ome just grab it "winner" caption came up

Last edited:
Evening!

Its amateur hour down **** at bid way this evening with little and large, This chefs hopeless :giggle: hes like calamity Jane on drugs, all over the shop with his um's eh's and ah's............Still Chef Mike makes the guest chef look like a proper 5 star pro!

Really whats the point in Gollum? he is just a wee pest in the corner of our screens :mysmilie_11:

Well that's an interesting question SCO and one his Landlady/Goddess is believed to regularly ask herself.

Rumour has it she decided to send him away for 4 days a week while she ponders it.

Said same in another thread but has to be said here those pans to my knowledge have never been or are worth £120 can they say that? Sounds very dodgy

Latest posts

Back