Random musings/no argument zone

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Just seen tonights Hoarders on CBS Reality where a lady lived in squalor. The expert saw a piece of jewellery in a fancy box and said "you must stop buying from shopping channels, they take advantage of you. They sell utter crap and dress it up as fine jewellery! Same in USA as here!

Did she have 33 bottles of 'Divine Decadence'?

That would most certainly be squalor :mysmilie_59:

It was funny Mega, nobody does a Dirty Peter like you :mysmilie_19:

awwww thanks Wirral that's a massive compliment

It's almost like Mega is DP, it's scary lol

;)

Now Momma, I hadn't thought of that.

That is scary :mysmilie_17:

Are you the larger of the ladies with the curves? You should get the latest of the viscose that our lease was making last night round the back, now don't get me started about my back passage someone slipped down it last night and tried to smash my back door in but thanks to those peel and stick alarms I was alerted in time as Our Bet came down in her all in one combination

Now that's spooky just switched to price drop's site and they have the alarm system on right now that I was just talking about

Last edited:
Hasn't Schlock got 700 bottles? What does that make him?

Please Momma, have you heard the latest? He's bought that big, ugly Steam Mop now because it 'looks industrial'. It dosen't look industrial, it looks like it's 10 years old.

Sam Dingle's standard pitch now is that 'Peter Sherlock bought this' as if it's meant to be some kind of ringing endorsement.

I doubt many people look at Schlock and think 'now there's a guy with a spotless home' :mysmilie_59:

I'm going to try and do a Peter Simon on it

Now we have the most extraordinary product ere for you at ome, not only is it by the biggest of brands Pure-Klenz ohhhhhhh yessss not only do you get 2 lots of the 250ml hand sanitisers, not only do you get 4 lots of the 100ml hand sanitisers so 6 in total, not only is this the purer of the pure sanitisers not only for the car, not only for your handbag ladies, not only for the picnics, not only for the bus, not only on the train, not only on the tube, not only for mum, dad, grandparents, not only for the children, the sons and the daughters, these pure Klenz Instant hand sanitisers have been formulated to kill not only the germs, not only to clean the dirt and the grime not only whilst helping to keep your hands smooth and soft. its just pump and go ladies just pump it onto your palm and massage your hands together until dry (edited thanks to Mommabear) Now our Bet has a couple of these in the handbag to use after seeing the butcher and the postman pop it in Pete, well you never know what he's been handling, and he's been about let me tell you at ome

how many are on the phones Pretesh?

Delicious! I'll take two please.

Now what do I mean by two? Let me explain if you will. I'd like more than one but less than three.

I know your all glued to Mike Mason on bid but a little price drop update they now have a £10 winners club - things sell for £10
The first item was a £125 watch, they had 3 and locked the lines and this was not on the site to buy

Next up was a wather glas bowl for £20, they had 20, it was on the site to buy but they still had 6 left after ages so the price dropped to £8.79 and locked BUT they still had 4 left and everyone who was in was a WINNER

I know your all glued to Mike Mason on bid but a little price drop update they now have a £10 winners club - things sell for £10
The first item was a £125 watch, they had 3 and locked the lines and this was not on the site to buy

Next up was a wather glas bowl for £20, they had 20, it was on the site to buy but they still had 6 left after ages so the price dropped to £8.79 and locked BUT they still had 4 left and everyone who was in was a WINNER

I don't think anybody is watching Gollum, there hasn't been a single post about his show.

Again.

Me, I'm watching :hi:Mikey selling a hideous top 'you don't have to wear it, it wears you!' And that's good????

Me, I'm watching :hi:Mikey selling a hideous top 'you don't have to wear it, it wears you!' And that's good????

He's such a raconteur isn't he?

But as lovely as she is i'm very sorry Sarah, you look like Demis Roussos in that Kaftan :mysmilie_59:

image.jpgimage.jpg

Sarah thinks the sleeveless top she's wearing looks very expensive and has come from a very high end boutique. It doesn't.

Sarah thinks the sleeveless top she's wearing looks very expensive and has come from a very high end boutique. It doesn't.

That's pretty much a standard line for any self respecting Sit-Up goon.

'Expensive' is a reliable fall back for when they're selling garish cheap crap, which is usually.

It must be the most popular word when selling their stinks too. And face potions.

Just clicked over. That dress liiks like an explosion in a paint factory. Would Our Bet wear it?

He's urging the guys to buy it for their laydeez.

He should get one for Waynetta, it would be hard to notice any ciggie burns :mysmilie_59:

Latest posts

Back